DJ Tenashar slapped with new charges for avoiding urine tests - Alvinology

DJ Tenashar slapped with new charges for avoiding urine tests

So much for being an anti-drug ambassador.

33-year-old DJ Tenashar, who is also known as Debbie Valerie Tenashar Long, is in further trouble with the law. She was in court on March 6, Friday, for allegedly not attending court-mandated urine tests in light of her previous drug-related charges.

According to a report by The Straits Times, Debbie has been slapped with five charges.

What was DJ Tenashar charged with before?

Debbie is no stranger to the law, as she was released from prison in June 2019 after serving eighteen months. She had expressed difficulty with getting used to Changi Women’s Prison, as she was used to a lavish lifestyle being a sought-after model-DJ.

She was previously an FHM model and one of the top 100 DJs in the world.

Not the first time DJ Tenashar’s skipped out on court orders

According to a previous report on Alvinology, Debbie had skipped out on her trial in March 21. She was sent to jail for eighteen months for consuming drugs overseas.

She and her boyfriend at the time, Mr. Thomas Nolte, skipped out on their hearing. They had posted bail and then did not turn up for further court dates.

But she was forced to return to Singapore to face the music when her passport expired.

Her ex-boyfriend is still at large as of publishing.

Fresh charges and late night drama mar her would-be comeback

Mere months after she was released from jail to what could have been a great comeback story, DJ Tenashar was instead embroiled in a series of embarassing encounters that lead to new drug-related charges.

A previous report on Alvinology said that DJ Tenashar trolled the media with false claims of a weekend gone wrong. The report said that she was kidnapped, robbed, and beaten. She was arrested twice in one week for events that happened in Malaysia and Singapore–but she was only charged in the latter.

The same report said that Debbie started her drama-filled weekend at a hotel in Johor. A hotel attendant who did not wish to be identified said that she was found sleeping on a hotel lobby couch in Berjaya Waterfront Hotel in Johor Bahru on July 5 at 3:30 in the morning. She was not a guest at the hotel.

When the staff tried to wake her up, she allegedly asked to be sent to a police station to make a report. The staff reportedly said she looked under the influence of drugs. It was at the alleged police station where she was beaten, kidnapped, and robbed.

Malaysian authorities found drugs in her system.

Official documents had said, “She said that she was robbed of her wallet, purse, documents, phone, credit cards, NRIC and passport and threatened with a knife. She alleged she was punched in the stomach and suffered injuries to her foot and upper thigh. She had no recollection of how she was kidnapped and said she was thrown into a sewage ditch where there were ‘rats and snakes’.”

But her return to Singapore was filled with more drama, when she allegedly asked for help from her friends after she was locked out of her own home on Edgeware Road. A separate report mentioned that a woman was trying to trespass into a home on the same street and stole toilet paper.

Header image from DJ Tenashar Instagram account

Leave a Reply

Related Posts