The workshop was hosted at Marina Mandarin Hotel and started with a quick introduction of the HTC brand and the EVO 3D phone by a HTC representative.
Eunice and I then shared the microphone, speaking about our travel itineraries and her perspective as a first-time traveler to Sydney and me as a second-time visitor.
Willy was the last to speak. He shared tips on how to capture astonishing images using the HTC EVO 3D with a few simple photography techniques. I learned a lot about photography during this trip with Willy, Eunice too.
The workshop ended with a lucky draw where two lucky participants walked home with a HTC EVO 3D each:
The wonderful folks at HTC made a 2012 desk calendar using Willy’s photos from our Sydney trip and gave it out in the goodie bags that all the workshop attendees received. Eunice and I are featured on the January cover in silhouette:
Here’s a list of ten Sydney, New South Wales travel tips I have, summing up my experience this time round:
1. Adventure lurks in every corner – Surfing at Bondi; quad-biking and sandboarding at Port Stephens, etc.
2. Hang out with the cool crowd at Bondi.
3. Get wild and wet at Port Stephens.
4. Drink wine, picnic, sit back and relax at Hunter Valley.
5. Soak into the vibrant Sydney city art scene.
6. Tuck into good food, glorious food – lots of acclaimed restaurants in Sydney.
7. Wake up for breakfasts, fit for champions!
8. Produce sold in Sydney are as fresh as air.
9. Experience the melting pot that is Sydney’s mulch-ethnic community.
10. Trave in style – rent a car and maybe even a helicopter.
To find out in detail what each of this pointers are referring to, read all my previous blog posts on my Sydney, New South Wales Escapade with HTC EVO 3D. 🙂