Just as the 9th of August celebrations begin to let up, Deliveroo is about to give this foodie nation one more reason to rejoice! Effective from today, Singapore’s most-loved food delivery service will be dropping its minimum spend to $0, (yes you heard it right!), across various heartland regions in Singapore.
Previously, hungry Singaporeans needed to meet a minimum spend of $12 to order lunch or dinner through the app. Deliveroo has now slashed this amount to zero in some of the most densely populated neighbourhoods like Tampines, Sengkang, Punggol, Woodlands and Jurong. For added reasons to celebrate, the $0 minimum spend will also be implemented in the Central Business District for orders before 6pm. Time to throw the confetti!
Deliveroo has got you covered all day, all night, from random breakfast cravings to those 3pm slumpsnacks. Now you can enjoy more of Singapore’s cheapest, most delicious food to your heart’s content.Why not try:
- Tip Top’s Nonya Beef Rendang Puff – $1.70
- Krispy Kreme’s Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnut – $2.95
- Ritz Apple Strudel’s Mini Eclairs – $3.90
- Selegie Soyabean’s Beancurd with Black Sesame Glutinous Ball – $2.50
- Casuarina Curry’s Double Egg Prata – $3.75
- Xin Wang’s French Toast with Honey and Butter – $4.71
The locations in which the $0 minimum spend apply are Admiralty, Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Boon Lay, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Central Business District (only applicable for orders before 6pm), Choa Chu Kang, Hougang, Jurong East, Jurong West, Loyang, Mandai, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Sengkang, Sembawang, Tampines, Woodlands and Yishun.
- Hai Kee’s Signature Soy Sauce Chicken Rice – $3.50
- Traditional Penang Food’s Kway Teow Soup – $4.60
- Crave’s Nasi Lemak with Signature Chicken Wing – $4.90
- Ming Fa’s Chicken Cutlet Noodles – $4.00
- Wilber Grill’s Western Fried Rice – $4.50
- Salmaan Food Paradise’s Ayam Nasi Goreng – $5.00
Once you add on Deliveroo’s $3 delivery fee, that’s breakfast, lunch, dinner AND SNACKS sorted for under $8, and delivered right to your door. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to order up a storm.