If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
I came across this program offered by “The Baccarat Institute for Applied Wealth Sciences” claiming that it can impart sure-win Baccarat methods at the casinos.
The website paints the institute and their Baccarat workshops in a very altruistic light – The institute is not interested in making your money via their hefty course fees, neither are they promoting gambling. Instead, they just want to help gamblers turn gambling into a form of investment with calculated risk. Here’s my favourite quote: “We Don’t Teach Gambling We Teach 100% Sure Win Investing”.
Some other incredible claims taken from their website:
– “The One & Only Program In Singapore That Teaches A Real Genuine Money Making Method To Last You A Lifetime. “
– “Give Us 9 Hours, And We Will Show You How To Achieve Breathtaking Wealth And Prosperity — Or You Don’t Pay A Cent!”
– “Each Session Only Lasts 3 Hours. We’ll Guide You Through The Various Techniques Of Making Money And By The End Of 9 Hours, You Will Be Smiling With Cash In Your Hands!”
– “We are not encouraging you to gamble. We are teaching you a skill to protect yourself from addiction and to make good money.”
– “Our strategy isnot to STOP or RESTRICT gambling. Rather, it is about teaching casino players to Make Money instead of Losing Money. It is about teaching casino players to play sensibly and wisely.”
They are good with spinning their words, but I still see it as gambling promotion when you bring students on “field trips” to casino for gambling. The National Council of Problem Gambling should really look into this institute and its Baccarat programs.
My approach to this Baccarat Institute is the same with other get-rich-quick-schemes. If it’s really so good, why do you need to advertise it? Your father, mother, immediate uncles, aunties, best friends would have been flocking to you for your tips to get rich fast and spreading the words along. Why bother offering these courses and workshops to strangers when you can benefit those closest to you first?
This is why a simple Google search of the phrase “We Don’t Teach Gambling We Teach 100% Sure Win Investing” churns out so many similar gambling websites offering roughly the same program around the world:
天下没有白吃的午餐 – There’s no free lunch in this world, especially not from strangers who need to advertise that they are giving out free lunches.
Technorati Tags: the baccarat institute, national council of problem gambling, sure-win baccarat, the baccarat institute singapore, the baccarat institute baccart program, singapore sure-win casino courses, singapore sure-win casino lessons, singapore gambling promotion, singapore gambling advertisement, singapore gambling lessons, singapore baccarat lessons