Feed stories/invites to Alvin
To Advertise, email Alvinology
Follow Alvinology – Be an Alvinologist!
- Be careful when eating Century Eggs made in China...... fb.me/1iCSYduZ9Alvinologist 14 hours ago
- PSI reading crosses 100 - unhealthy level. My fellow Singaporeans,, please stay indoor if possible.... fb.me/EPDWs1MPAlvinologist 1 day ago
- The haze today is Singapore is sick man... You can see it, smell it, feel it. Saving Gaia? instagram.com/p/apnjbwDUGZ/Alvinologist 1 day ago
- Meet Wendi Deng, the ultimate "xiao san (小三)" In 1985, she gained admission to Guangzhou Medical School. In... fb.me/2mIgkzQWTAlvinologist 1 day ago
- Delicious crab bee hoon at Uncle Leong restaurant #foodporn instagram.com/p/alBx2fjUGo/Alvinologist 3 days ago
Link to Alvinology
Find Alvin at
What’s up in
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Maybe he did some changes to his appearance. It has been almost 2 days and there’s still no sight of him. omy did some mock-ups of how he might have possibly disguised himself: There are more than 1000 uniformed personnels … Continue reading
Apparently, he looks very proud of his wonderful collection.
Picture from Osiris Posters Today is 29 February, a leap day – a special day that only occurs once in four years. Do you have anything special to say to your loved ones or any special moments to remember? If … Continue reading
Not sure if many people know this – the daily covers for both Chinese evening tabloid newspapers, Lianhe Wanbao and Shin Min Daily are available for viewing on the homepage of omy. Wanbao frontpage: 24 Feb 2008 Shin Min frontpage: … Continue reading