Alvinology.com is a light-hearted content portal covering Travel, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Food, News, among many other topics. It is managed by AM Collective Pte Ltd and is part of the Alvinology Media (AM) group of online and mobile properties that delivers over 5 million page views each month in Asia, particularly in Singapore.
First established in 2007 as a one-man blog by blogger, Alvin Lim, it has since developed into a full fledge content site with a professional editorial team.
Key team members include:
- Alvin Lim – Director, AM Collective and Managing Editor / Founder, Alvinology.com
- Claudia Lim – Director, AM Collective
- Tay Wei Kiat – Managing Director, Originally US
- Katherine Goh – Managing Editor, Asia 361
- Loo Soon Koon – Account Manager, AM Collective
- Caren Foo – Account Manager, AM Collective
- Rachel Chan – Editor, Alvinology.com and ThePoppingPost.com
- Alexander Craker (based in Toky0)
- Alex Liang (based in London)
- Jeremy Xu (based in Beijing)
- Tan Kok Kuan (based in Shanghai)