BUZUD, a leading Singapore home-grown medical device brand, recently launched its latest range of innovative hearing aids. Additionally, BUZUD announced the opening of a new outlet at Square 2, their second retail outlet in Singapore to provide customers with expert guidance and access to their retail healthcare technology solutions.
With a history of research and development dating back to 2006, BUZUD boasts multiple patents in hearing aid technology and counts one of the world’s largest technology companies, Fosun, as a technology partner.
We aim to utilise our cutting-edge technology to benefit those who truly need it. As a factory-based manufacturer, we strive to keep our hearing aids affordable for individuals with hearing impairments.” Shared Frankie Fan, CEO of BUZUD on his vision for their new hearing aids.
Studies indicate that between 5% to 7% of the Singaporean population experiences varying degrees of hearing loss, with the prevalence increasing with age. Recognising the challenges faced by this demographic, BUZUD has developed an exclusive line of retail hearing aids, which are manufactured in-house and offered at affordable prices. These hearing aids are designed to protect against high-volume sounds while enhancing communication in noisy environments.
All BUZUD hearing aids are approved by the Singapore Health Sciences Authority.
BUZUD’s hearing aids boast a range of special features and advanced technologies:
- Selective Listening: you can choose the area from which you want to hear, whether it’s the front, back, or rear, providing seamless control over your hearing range to suit your specific needs.
- Patented Bone Conduction Technology: BUZUD employs an innovative bone conduction technology that prevents further hearing loss. By bypassing any issues in the outer or middle ear, sound vibrations are directly transmitted to the inner ear, resulting in improved sound clarity. The hearing aids also offer advanced noise filtering, directional microphones, and signal-to-noise ratio optimisation, among other features to enhance performance in different sound environments.
- Artificial Intelligence Adoption: BUZUD integrates the latest AI technology into its hearing aids, allowing you to take greater control of your hearing experiences. You can link your hearing aids to a mobile app and perform custom tests to determine your hearing condition. The AI technology provides recommendations for optimal hearing aid settings, and the app’s control features enable easy management of noise cancellation, mode switching, and other settings.
- Waterproof and Noise-Free: BUZUD hearing aids are waterproof and equipped with adaptable noise-canceling modes, providing one-click adjustments for optimal hearing experiences both indoors and outdoors.
- Portable Charging Case and Long-Lasting Battery Life: featuring long-lasting batteries that can provide up to 72 hours of usage, BUZUD hearing aids can be fully charged in just 20 minutes with the help of a portable fast-charging case that fits conveniently in one’s pocket.
BUZUD offers different types of hearing aids, including the D26 behind-the-ear (BTE) model, the A51 and W6 in-the-ear (ITE) models, and the W3 receiver-in-the-ear (RITE) model. Understanding the challenges in finding the right hearing aid, BUZUD invites customers to try out their products at their showroom in Raffles Hospital or the newly opened Square 2 outlet.
I have had an in-born hearing deficit since birth, with 25% less hearing than normal people in both ears. While I do not require hearing aids, I had always wanted to explore getting a pair as I believe it will help me to hear better during work meetings. With BUZUD’s retail outlets, it was super convenient for me to ask their knowledgeable staff about my specific problems to find the hearing aids that best address my needs. I am impressed by their wide selection of hearing aids available and the affordable prices.
Besides hearing aids, BUZUD offers a wide range of other retail healthcare products, ranging from blood sugar test kits to oxygen machines and many other self-testing medical kits or devices. All their products are properly certified by the relevant authorities in Singapore. I would trust BUZUD versus buying from random online sellers for such medical products.
The Square 2 outlet, located at 10 Sinaran Dr, Square 2 #03-21, Singapore 307506, will serve as a dedicated space for customers to explore BUZUD’s suite of healthcare technology solutions. Operating hours for the new outlet are from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
National Day Promotion
To celebrate the new branch opening and support Singapore’s hearing-impaired population, BUZUD is offering a promotional 50% discount on all hearing aids, with prices starting at $699+. The promotion will run until 31st August 2023.