Trip.com marks its 5th anniversary as it continues its ambitious expansion plans driven by its mission to be the trusted trip companion for travellers worldwide.
To celebrate its 5th anniversary, Trip.com is running its global “Hi Five World!” campaign and corresponding local market campaigns to coincide with the mega 11 11 and Black Friday sales days, offering consumers around the world highly competitive local deals and discounts.
- 1-for-1 ticket deals in Hong Kong
- Up to 50% off deals in Japan
- Daily hotel and flight offers in Thailand
- Crazy hour flash sales in Singapore
- A lucky villa lottery draw in Vietnam, flight giveaways in Australia and New Zealand and the chance for European users to get huge discounts on a Barcelona getaway
For the past five years, Trip.com has set itself apart by delivering an all-in-one suite of high-quality travel products through its mobile-first channels to users around the world, along with industry-leading customer service. Its highly successful app-first strategy has steadily driven installs, growing to more than 6.2 million downloads.
Inspiring travel has always been central to Trip.com’s marketing success, with insightful and useful travel content a key pillar in stimulating demand. In the context of the global pandemic, Trip.com also strives to keep travellers up to date on quarantine and entry-exit policy information as cross-border travel becomes possible around the world.