The March school holiday is just round the corner and if you are hunting for a staycation venue, consider the Great Fun-mily Escapade Package at Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel.
The hotel is conveniently located in the Marina Square area, with lots of retail outlets, F&B options and attractions nearby, including many attractions catering for the little ones like NERF Action Xperience, Kiztopia, Pororo Park Singapore and more. The last time Asher and I stayed there, we spent our time mostly just loithering in the hotel vicinity because there was already a lot of stuff to keep us occupied.
This was the room we stayed in:
Goodies from the hotel staff:
The cityscape view from our hotel room:
For amenities, we love the pool overlooking the city area and the cosy gym:
On the same floor, you will also find a quaint little herb garden and a small playground for kids featuring a pop-up bouncy castle.
The hotel also features an array of quality restaurant options from Chinese fine dining at Hai Tien Lo, to authentic Japanese cuisine at Keyaki restaurant and the international fare at Pacific Marketplace. Outside Keyaki, there is a beautiful Japanese garden to stroll and experience a moment of zen. We recommend taking selfies there to trick others that you are in Japan.
You get all these experiences and more with their current staycation package.
The Great Fun-mily Escapade Package is applicable for selected room categories (Harbour Studio, City Suite, Skyline Suite) and features a stay in a thematic room with adorable bedding, a teepee (children’s play tent) and children amenities packed into a mini-sized luggage. If you are staying over the weekend, there is also a weekend treasure hunt on the lifestyle floor on level four whereby you get to redeem a special treat upon completion.
No staycation is complete without a dip in the pool. Beat the heat with a refreshing swim and grab onto the hotel’s fun pool floats for a splashing good time, or indulge in endless fun with a range of poolside activities including bean bag and ring toss games, giant chess, bouncy castle and more.
Make bath-time enjoyable for your children with bathtub toys, child-sized bathrobes and bedroom slippers and wake up to a sumptuous breakfast at Edge restaurant. For more fun and activity ideas, you can also approach the friendly concierge staff for special attraction packages or visit the nearby shopping malls for fun sports and activity centres.
Great Fun-mily Escapade Package includes:
- Family themed room with adorable bedding, a teepee and children amenities (inclusive of plush toys, bathtub toys and children toiletries)
- Complimentary breakfast for up to two adults and two children (up to the age of 12 years) at Edge
- Weekend treasure hunt activity with a special treat upon completion (for children under 12 years old)
- Poolside activities such as bean bag and ring toss game, ping pong, giant chess and bouncy castle.
- 30% savings on single entrance (3-hour) ticket to kids’ indoor playground, Kiztopia, located at Marina Square
- 20% savings on child admission rates to Pororo Park Singapore
- 15% savings on ALL IN Ticket at NERF Action Xperience
- Preferential rate of SGD80 for one day pass at De Kinder Club’s Learn & Play! Session (Sensory/S.T.E.A.M. Exploratoriums, Camps, ‘Class plus playtime’) for two hours, for up to two children
- One additional bed available in the room
- Complimentary Internet access
- Access to outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre
If you are concerned about Covid-19 safety measures, the hotel is certified SG Clean and has also elevated their cleaning standards and protocol at the Group level to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment: