Timezone Westgate officially opened its doors today to throngs of happy youths and families, delivering loads of mega-sized fun, with over 200 of the latest arcade games and attractions, spanning an impressive 18,000 sqft of fun.
Giant Claw Machine
A gigantic Timezone Westgate’s Giant Claw Machine greeted all shoppers at the Westgate Level 1 Courtyard. All you need to do to win $1,000 game credits is to guess the number of plushies inside.
- Visit the Giant Claw Machine at Westgate Level 1 Courtyard
- Guess the number of plushies within
- Take a selfie at the Claw Machine, upload onto your social platforms with your guess
- Tag @TimezoneSingapore #TZGiantClaw #WestgateSG
- Get the correct answer and win $1000 game credits
Winners will be chosen by digital raffle at the end of contest period.
Zones of Fun
With over 200 games spread across three different zones, there was a game for everyone! In the Carnival Zone, Roll-a-ball, a first in Timezone, was popular among arcade-goers as they competed against each other to get their racer across the finish line first! There were loads of laughter and friendly teasing amongst friends and family.
Race fans could be found in the Racing Zone with games like the Midnight Maximum Tune, an intense racing game featuring high-speed races of stunning urban roads.
Dancers were burning it up in the Music Zone as they stepped to the beat with cult favourites like Pump It Up, Dance Dance Revolution, Dance Rush Stardom and Mai Mai DX.
Arcade-goers also had a bowling good time at the Bowling Arena – 4 lanes of mini bowling were a family favourite as the lighter balls and shorter lanes meant that both grandparents and kids could call out “SSSTRRIKKEEE!”.
Time to Party
Timezone Westgate is also home to two Spongebob Squarepants’ themed party rooms, which will be the perfect place for events and birthday parties once government restrictions are eased.
It also features the largest prize shop in Timezone with both Disney and Mario Bros having dedicated walls of merchandise.
One Million Tickets Challenge
From now till 31 December 2020, join us at the One Million Tickets Challenge! Complete five different missions to win 1,000,000 tickets!
This is the equivalent of redeeming 10 Apple Watches so come down as many times as you can to try and win this once-in-a-lifetime prize. There can only be one winner, so make sure you are The One!
The challenges in the One Million Tickets Challenge are:
- Down the Clown – Score 350 points
- Social or Short Bowling – Get 3 strikes in 1 game
- NBA Games Times – Get 90 points
- Milk Jug Toss – Get 3 goals in 1 game under 5 tries
- Space Invader – Get 19,500 points
How to Join:
- Visit @TimezoneSingapore on Instagram and screenshot the Challenge card or get a physical registration card on-site.
- Take a Challenge video of yourself with your final score after each station.
- Take a photo of the completed Challenge Card and upload it to your Instagram Stories with the 5 Challenge videos.
- Tag @TimezoneSingapore and #TZOneMillionTickets
- Save the Instagram stories as highlights 6. Alternatively, email a photo of the completed Challenge Card with the Challenge Videos to [email protected]
With 200 games and attractions, three exciting zones, an epic Prize Shop, themed party rooms and a well-trained FunSquad, what are you waiting for? Come on down to Timezone Westgate, the perfect entertainment destination for gamers and families all under one roof.