Michelin Chef Beppe De Vito brings Grammi, a brand new online restaurant that delivers wholesome and accessible Italian-Mediterranean dining to doorsteps.
Its digital dining platform launches with an extensive ready-to-eat menu, grocery shop and drinks staples for everyday comfort. Grammi delivers islandwide daily from 11:30 AM to 8 PM.
Italian for gram, Grammi represents Beppe’s meticulous approach to great quality food and features his personal recipes that he’s found solace in.
With over 50 choices, Grammi’s restaurant-quality, ready-to-eat menu is as tasty as it is thorough.
Curated into key categories:
Each has thoughtful indications of dietary notes on every dish, the menu caters for everyday dining to everyone.
Featuring Italian comfort food inspired by traditional techniques and wholesome, top-quality ingredients, highlights include:
- Octopus Salad with Japanese cucumbers, tomatoes, red radish and capers – $21.50
- Porchetta Sandwich with Iberico piglet, apple, Calabrian chilli and smoked cheese – $16.90
- Baked Penne with eggplant, basil pesto, scamorza cheese and creamy tomato – $15.90)
- Mediterranean Vegetable Casserole of over 20 different seasonal vegetables – $15.90
- Plant-powered salad bowls – from $11.80
- Bento sets with a choice of two sides – from $14.80
Grammi Grocery delivers gourmet products that are made using the best ingredients so that everything is packed with flavour and nutrition as Mother Nature intended.
Grammi Grocery’s Heat N Serve range (from $8.50) is an express lane to the Italians’ slow food culture. Great for quick meals and advanced meal planning, each parcel can be kept for 3 days and contains delicious soups, baked pasta and mains that are easily reheated in minutes.
Instructions are available here.
Additionally, complete your kitchen with artisanal food staples such as fresh produce, organic pasta, housemade sauces and seasonings (homemade Bolognese sauce, Sicilian rock salt, garlic-herb extra virgin olive oil, basil and pine nut pesto), house-cured pancetta and guanciale, and Italian DOP nuts (Piemonte hazelnuts, Toritto almonds).
Grammi’s online bottle shop offers a select list of reinvented cocktail sets, artisanal gins, craft beers, fine and biodynamic wines, as well as Italian sodas.
Quench that inner thirst with Grammi’s cocktail sets that include:
- Negroni – $95
- Martini – $95
- Sazerac – $105
- Gin & Tonic Kits (choice of Zhen Gin, Monkey47 and Sabatini with 8 bottles of Italian Tassoni tonic waters and garnishes) – $158
- Aperol Spritz Set (3 bottles of prosecco and 1 bottle of Aperol) – $178
Moving forward, Grammi will continue to enhance the digital experience with food and drinks tutorials and recipes, and Beppe’s personal foodie tips on living la dolce vita. From now till 30 June 2020, Grammi offers a 20% savings on every order with the promo code “GRAMMI20”.