Amid government measures to enforce social distancing, F&B businesses in Singapore have been re-allocating resources to driving delivery and takeaway revenue.
The Masses, located in the heart of Bugis, is committed to keeping serving the people through its new island-wide delivery service.
The Masses Menu
On the takeaway and delivery menu, find comfortingly familiar dishes such as:
- Duck Confit ($18.90+) – French classic that is crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, accompanied by springy kway teow salted naturally only with local mushroom and home-cured egg yolk.
- Cantonese-style Roasted Chicken Thigh ($18.90+) – chicken thigh brined and marinated Cantonese style, and complemented by the tingly tang from parmesan chips and vin jaune sauce.
- C&C&C&C Pasta ($19.90+)
- Angus Beef Cheek Bourguignon ($22.90+)
- Braised Purple Cabbage V2 ($14.90+)
- Omemade kombucha (from $5+)
- Mocktails (from $7+)
Additionally, for takeaway and delivery, get 15% off natural wines by the bottle, so guests get to wind down with a fitting drink after a full day working from home, perhaps even with a lighted candle.
Those expecting company would prefer the Bundles for 2 ($55.90+), 4 ($110+), or 6 ($160+), that come with two, four, and six main courses respectively, and half the number of sides.
The Masses is now offering $10 off orders above $100 to be redeemed immediately to offset the delivery fee. Otherwise, delivery costs between $6 and $9 depending on one’s location. Orders can be placed via the restaurant’s e-commerce platform here.
Guests can also look forward to an exciting second quarter of the year with The Masses as the team welcomes the Easter weekend a special celebratory Bundle, and seasonal specials such as The Masses Ramen.