The HUAWEI P40 Series comes pre-installed with AppGallery where users can easily search their desired apps by the name or browse through categories and simply download them with a tap of their fingers.
The AppGallery has seen strong growth and currently hosts hundreds of global and local apps. The latest addition includes consumer banking app UOB, as well as transportation and ride-hailing apps such as ComfortDelgro, TADA and RYDE. Huawei is continuously working towards bringing on-board more local favourites to the AppGallery.
You can also find the links to your favourite apps in the AppGallery. For example, if you would like to install Whatsapp:
- Search Whatsapp official link in the AppGallery.
- Click on the selection that says Official download link from Whatsapp to open the link.
- Once directed to the Whatsapp official website, click download now and installation will take place immediately.
For any apps that users would like to have but are currently not in the app marketplace, simply include them in the wish list provided by Huawei, available on AppGallery version 10.2.0 and above. Click into the featured page on AppGallery to locate the Wish List page where you can view, add and delete wishes.
Clone apps from old phone to HUAWEI P40 Series
- Download Huawei Phone Clone app in your old phone if you do not have it.
- Open the Huawei Phone Clone app in both your old and new phone and then select the old and new phone types accordingly.
- Once done selecting, scan the QR code and establish a connection.
- When the connection has been established, select the data you would like to transfer by ticking the boxes and you may then begin the migration.
Outside Sources – HUAWEI Browser and third-party app store
The HUAWEI Browser allows users to customize and set up preferred mobile browsing services with the shortcut function.
- Set up shortcuts to third-party APK downloading websites on the home page of the HUAWEI Browser. Websites include APKPure, APKMonk and more.
- Using the APKPure as an example, simply search and locate the desired app, click install and it will be downloaded into your new phone.
The secure and easy-to-use browser is designed for Huawei devices to allow high-speed web browsing. The key features include:
- Search – Search instantly through the search bar.
- Ultra-fast speed – Enjoy fast web browsing with HUAWEI Browser’s brand new engine.
- Night mode – Effectively reduce blue light for eye protection.
- Private browsing – Keep your browsing history and activities private.
- Saved passwords – Conveniently save passwords for quick access to favourite sites.
Please note that Huawei encourages consumers to obtain application services from secure channels such as AppGallery. These external links serve as a temporary means for consumers to access publicly available content and should be used at an individual’s discretion.
To learn more about the Huawei P40 series specifications, features, price and availability, visit here.