Spotify presents its very own “Self-Love Playlist” you can listen to this Valentine’s Day
Single? Married? Starting a new relationship? Breaking up with someone? Hang in there! Whatever love story you are going through this Valentine’s Day, there is still a good reason to listen to love songs.
Spotify wants everyone to feel the love this February 14th. Even if you’re not celebrating, this is the perfect time to remind yourself to practice a little more self-love, being kind to yourself, and spending a little quality time to appreciate “you”.
That’s why the music-streaming app created Self-Love, a playlist made specifically about appreciating the importance of Self-Love.
The 30 picks featured on our Self-Love playlist include some of the most popular user-picks globally — from Hailee Steinfeld’s “Love Yourself” and Panic at the Disco’s “High Hopes” to throwback jams like Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” and Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry Be Happy.” These songs acknowledge themes of resilience, positivity, survival and, well, some red, red wine.
Self-Love Playlist Full Track
- Feeling Good – Nina Simone
- High Hopes – Panic! At The Disco
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
- Sunset Lover – Petit Biscuit
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Let It Go – James Bay
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- On Top Of The World – Imagine Dragons
- Alive – Sia
- Red Red Wine – UB40
- Lush Life – Zara Larsson
- Shake It Out – Florence + The Machine
- Here Comes The Sun (Remastered 2009) – The Beatles
- Follow Your Arrow – Kacey Musgraves
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Me, Myself & I – G-Eazy, Bebe Rexha
- One Love / People Get Ready – Bob Marley & The Wailers
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back – Shawn Mendes
- Good as Hell – Lizzo
- I Got You – Jack Johnson
- Brave – Sara Bareilles
- Stay Alive – Jose Gonzalez
- Over the Rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself – Jess Glynne
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- What A Wonderful World (Single Version) – Louis Armstrong
- Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars) – Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Bruno Mars
- New Soul – Yael Naim
- Confident – Demi Lovato
Craving for more? Spotify also prepped a playlist for all lovebirds out there.
So, raise your glass and take time to celebrate your unique self with this soul-pampering playlist. Curated, with love, exclusively by Spotify team.