All of us have that dream to do a job that we love and is easy enough while getting paid a whole lot of money. At Hai Di Lao, they’re offering to pay you as much as $4500 a month–for being a night cleaner!
While we would all like to have high positions in our corporate jobs, could this ad for a cleaner for popular restaurant chain Hai Di Lao be a dream position for you–simply because of the pay?!
Take a look at this job listing for Hai Di Lao
You can also find this post on other recruitment websites with more information as such:
Night Shift Cleaner
- Perform cleaning duties in outlets and ensure all areas hygiene is up to standards;
- Use established work procedure, avoid stack dirty tableware and ensure sanity and supply of tableware;
- Proactively report wastage with a strong sense of conservation; record wasted tableware to minimize wastage rate;
- Keep the dish washing room clean and organized with no water on the floor;
- Skilfully operate and maintain equipment and facilities;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors;
- Assist other departments in their work.
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly and annual performance bonus
- Annual Salary Increment
- Career Progression (equal opportunities for all employees)
- Training provided
- Free employee transport for shifts ending after 12am
- Excellent Remuneration Package：Monthly salary from S$2650 to S$4500 + Incentives
Working Hours : Shift Work (Six Days a Week).
Working Location : Clarke Quay, Orchard, Jurong East, Harbour Front, Bedok, Novena, Dhoby Ghaut, Sengkang.
Opening Soon : Sembawang, Paya Lebar, Tampines. (Recruiting)
Salary : S$2650 and above
Walk-in Interview Location : 91 Bencoolen Street Sunshine Plaza #02-04 Singapore 189652
Walk-in Interview Time : Monday-Friday 10:00-12:00 or 14:00-18:00 (Close on PH)
Apparently, Hai Di Lao accepts walk-in interviews. Further details on the ad say that they are open to part-timers
Why is the salary so high?
The advertisements above show that the shift happens in the evening, so the employee would probably be washing all the things used in the kitchens and the last wave of dishes from the restaurant.
They’d also be asked to assist in other departments, which means they’d be a gopher for anyone who needs anything in the odd hours of the night.
As for the qualifications, applicants are only required basic education, so anyone without morning classes could conceivable be earning a lot of money.
While other jobs may have prestige, the amount of stress associated can leak into your personal life. For this job, you may be able to leave your work at the office and not have to make any decisions that can affect others. That’s a whole mental load off your shoulders.
Aside from that, here are some of the benefits that they offer:
What do netizens say?
Here’s what netizens on online forums have to say about this position.
Some of them mention how difficult the job actually is.
Others mention how the pay is high compared to what’s offered to degree holders.
Some commenters think there may be a mistake in the salary.
While others just knew this job might be too good to be true. Workload-wise, at least.
Some people mentioned that this job pays almost four times what usual cleaning jobs pay.
A lot of other commenters expressed excitement and said they were applying right this minute. You apply for the job at this website.
How about you? Would you apply for this job? Let us know in the comments!