Do you buy your entire life online? Can you smell a bargain from afar? Are you Singapore’s biggest online shopping aficionado? If any of those sound like you, then get ready to live your biggest dream for two full months – ShopBack is teaming up with LinkedIn to hunt for its Chief Shopping Officer!
What does a Chief Shopping Officer do?
The Chief Shopping Officer will have a single core mission – identify the best deals and shop for him or herself at any of ShopBack’s 500+ merchant partners, including Singapore Airlines, FoodPanda, Cathay Cineplexes, Grab and more.
To empower its Chief Shopping Officer to carry out this monumental task, ShopBack will be providing SGD11,271 in shopping funds. All purchases and Cashback accumulated during the period of employment will be for the Chief Shopping Officer to keep thereafter.
How do I become the Chief Shopping Officer?
Launching exclusively on LinkedIn as its latest Job of the Week, applications for the role of Chief Shopping Officer began last February 12, 2018, and will run for a period of three weeks (ending on March 5, 2018). The Chief Shopping Officer will be officially announced on March 13, 2018.
Here’s what ShopBack is looking out for:
- You’ve earned your shopper stripes – This is a daunting role, so at least 2 to 3 years of online shopping experience will be required
- You’re familiar with different weapons of war – Bargains can come anytime, anywhere, so you have to be ready to shop whether you’re at home on your desktop or on-the-go with the ShopBack mobile app
- You’re unfazed by the camera – This prestigious role comes with a healthy dose of fame and fortune, so you’ll need to be comfortable on camera, and have some video editing skills too
- You are the lobang expert – Full price is overpriced! You always know where to sniff out the best bargains and, of course, you love sharing the best deals with everyone!
Sounds like you have what it takes? For more information on what you can do with your video, make sure to check out and apply through the official job posting on LinkedIn here:
To prove yourself worthy of the title, simply film a short (1-2 minute) video of yourself showcasing the following:
- 1 interesting fact about yourself
- 2 best bargains you have bought online (make sure to show us the real deal too!)
- 3 reasons why you want this job
Upload the video to your LinkedIn profile and add what you would do with the SGD11,271 worth of shopping funds in your post.
Simply add the hashtag #shopbackcso in your post to officiate the application.
Likes and shares are not mandatory, but remember – they’re looking for a Chief Shopping Officer who’s big on sharing deals with their friends, so engagement on social media will be helpful!