Largest homegrown IT products and services provider in Singapore, Challenger Technologies has set up a flagship store at Bugis Junction basement 1.
Spanning 14,000 square feet, the new Challenger flagship store pioneers a smart, interactive store featuring 15 lifestyle concept zones backed by data-analytics proven to guide shoppers in their purchases.
The 15 lifestyle concept zones were first tried and tested on Hachi.tech — an online tech marketplace – to understand shoppers’ behaviour and transactions online.
Encouraged by the data-analytics captured from Hachi.tech, Challenger took on a larger, concerted effort to curate and regroup its products according to lifestyle concepts instead of product categories or brands.
Samsung also showcases Galaxy Plus VRcade, allowing shoppers to experience a truly immersive gaming experience with the ergonomically designed Gear VR with Controller. When paired with the newly-launched Galaxy S8 and S8+, now available at Challenger flagship store, exploring interactive VR content becomes more natural and intuitive.
What are the 15 lifestyle concept zones?
- Print Domain is an extensive range of printers and supplies under one roof, with original manufacturer’s warranty and trade-in specials.
- Biz Solutions is where shoppers can put together higher-end devices and tools to create a smart working environment. Here is where you will find data storage, business software, video projectors and printers.
- Intelligent Living featuring smart devices such as routers, security cameras, smart lighting and appliances for the home.
- Type & Click: the finishing touch to any powerhouse work station is a set of good mouse and keyboard— browse the best in this category here.
- Fitness Station showcases the latest smartwatches, activity trackers and accessories optimized for sports. Spice up your fitness routine with the help of technology and stay on track of your goals.
- Storage Terminal features the latest and most comprehensive devices to store your precious memories and critical business data.
- Software Boutique: Enhance your hardware with the latest programmes across different operating systems.
- Game On: As the originators of the Game On! concept in Singapore, Challenger is proud to showcase the latest consoles and gaming accessories from major gaming partners like Microsoft, Sony and Razer.
- PC Go is where shoppers can surf through a selection of notebooks, desktops and monitors. Whether you are a student, business executive, gamer or traveller, this concept helps you find the right PC outfitted for your specific needs.
- Musica: Showcasing a full range of audio gadgets whether wired or wireless, outdoor or tabletop.
- PLG (Priced Low 2 Go): PLG’s lifestyle accessories start at $2 with 30-day product replacement. PLG’s Gold range has a 90-day warranty period and PLG’s Platinum range enjoys a one-year warranty period. The entire PLG range comes with a seven-day money back guarantee so you can shop with absolute peace of mind.
- Accessories Showroom: 1,700 square feet of space dedicated to IT accessories such as cables, batteries and carrying cases.
- Action Cameras/Drones: The future of aerial photography! Drone manufacturers DJI and Parrot have their first experiential booths in Singapore right here.
- Power Charging: A wide selection of portable tools to charge up your power-hungry devices.
- Home & Living: The only store in Bugis Junction where you can find home appliances featuring Dyson, Braun and Panasonic.