Tomorrow will be the Grand Draw!
I visited Changi Airport Terminal 3 earlier this morning to check out the stage for the event and also met up with the lucky finalists, one of whom will become an instant millionaire tomorrow:
Anyway, here are some pictures I took to give you a preview of what is going to happen tomorrow:
At the Grand Draw, there will be four rounds of exciting games tomorrow, during which the finalists will vie for S$1 million in a battle of luck.
– 1st round: Dress up mannequins (non-elimination round)
– 2nd round: 10 dancers wearing top hats – choose the lucky top hat (with a symbol inside) (eliminates 1, 4 to proceed to next round)
– 3rd round: Life-sized tower blocks – pick the lucky block (with a symbol inside) (eliminates 2, 2 to proceed to the next round)
– 4th round: Spin the wheel for a numbered key to open the door of the same number (6 doors altogether, one is the winning door)
The Grand Draw tomorrow is open to public, hence do come down and take a look if you are looking for something to do this weekend. There will be lots of fun activities including the following highlights:
1) Guess the Winner contest – where members of the public can guess which one of the 5 finalists will win (to submit your guess entries at a box next to the finalists’ caricature installations). After the grand draw, one lucky member of the public who guess correctly the winner will stand to win S$500 in Changi Dollar Vouchers!
2) The first 300 audience members to register will receive a free Angry Birds Space plush toy
3) Free sweet treats like popcorn and candy floss for audience
4) Get your Millionaire Polaroid photo taken at the Changi Millionaire photo booth
Here is a video of the Grand Draw event last year so you can get a sense of the excitement and what to expect for this year:
One of the finalist pulled out last minute due to personal reasons, so we are down to just 5 finalists. The person should have passed on his chance to me mah! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! There is so much things I can do with a million dollars…
like run for the by-election in Punggol East for fun like a few of the current candidates.
See you at Changi Airport Terminal 3 tomorrow! Do pop over and say hi to me if you are there. We can take a picture together at the Changi Millionaire photo booth and pretend to be millionaires for that brief moment. 🙂
No related posts.
Alvin is a marketer by day and blogger by night. He is a 100% geek who spends too much time surfing the web.