GrabFood announces GrabFood Dine-in BETA, a new feature to help you easily find suitable restaurants near you.
When deciding what to eat, you can open the Grab app and use GrabFood Dine-in BETA to pre-purchase dine-in vouchers, view restaurants’ menus and consumer reviews, and book rides to restaurants. This pilot feature makes it more convenient for you to discover, decide on and travel to your next dining venue.
Try GrabFood Dine-in BETA:
- Click “Food” in your Grab app and “Dine-in” at the top right hand corner.
- From there, you can look for nearby restaurants and brands, according to preferences such as cuisine types and occasions.
- You can also purchase vouchers from over 100 participating outlets.
- Browse their menu and read reviews to help you make a decision!
- Ready to head to the restaurant now? Easily book a Grab ride there!
GrabFood Dine-in BETA furthers Grab’s commitment to bringing users greater affordability by offering attractive restaurant discounts, which are one of the top factors that influence a consumer’s restaurant selection. As a start, more than 100 participating outlets are offering vouchers with discounts of up to 30% off their dine-in menus. Brands with exclusive GrabFood dine-in discounts include popular names like A-One Signature, Cedele and Sakae Sushi Group, amongst others.
You can also view a restaurant’s menu and see personalised dish recommendations based on your past GrabFood delivery orders. The restaurant’s opening hours and address are provided, and you can book a Grab ride to the restaurant directly from the merchant’s profile page.