TikTok’s got Singaporeans all set and ready to hop into the Year of the Rabbit with nothing but style. The social media platform has consolidated some of the most exciting additions on the platform for the #CNY2023 celebration!
Huat it up with TikTok Effect House
Be the life of the party with interactive, ang bao-filled filters that await you with TikTok’s Effect House.
Countdown to the Year of the Rabbit with TikTok LIVEs
Nothing beats some LIVE entertainment – not to mention a Lion Dance Special brought to life on the app by NamYang Lion Dance Troupe on 19 January. From 18 to 26 January, you can also get make-up inspiration and glam looks from a series of live sessions hosted by local beauty creators.
- 18 January (6PM) – CNY Makeup Tutorial Hosted by @maryvictoriaofficial
- 19 January (8PM) – Lion Dance Special by @namyangsg
- 19 January (9PM) – Last Minute CNY Looks to Save the Day with @clara.slays
- 20 January (9PM) – Let’s Talk CNY Skincare & Makeup with @sequinnedstars
- 21 Januay (9PM) – Glow up for CNY with @huhitsyaf
- 26 Jan (8PM) – Best of KBeauty with @daniel_jchan
Plan your #CNY2023
From festive food recipes to decor, and even places you can explore this holiday break, TikTok’s got you covered! Explore a wide range of both educational and entertaining videos on the app to get you all set and ready for the festivities ahead.
Visit here for the full list of activities you can find on TikTok.