The fight for justice goes global to honour the enduring legacy of the iconic Super Hero on Batman Day this 18 September.
Throughout the whole of September, DC and Warner Bros. is recognizing the iconic character’s longevity and impact across comics, film, television, and more, with a massive collection of partnerships, special releases, and initiatives in honour of the Dark Knight.
First-ever Batman Bat-Tech AR app
The AR app DC: Batman Bat-Tech Edition launched in August will keep the young ones entertained with immersive experiences. On Batman Day, a new mission will drop, continuing the Bat-Tech app storyline.
Players will infiltrate Mr. Freeze’s lair and realise that the bank heist was a diabolical diversion just as the Bat-Tech App was being hacked by The Riddler.
The app is available on both the Play Store and on the App Store.
While the caped crusader often flies solo, he always has a network of allies that provide him with the help he needs. Here’s an awesome line-up of merchandise that cater to Singaporean fans of all ages.
- Lazada – Keep your eyes peeled for the first ever Batman Month celebration on Lazada. From September 18-26, look out for attractive deals and giveaway prizes to be won.
- Secretlab – Out of the shadows comes the Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 Dark Knight Edition chair, the most comfortable way to celebrate 80 years of crime-fighting excellence.
- XM Studios – XM Studios, the award-winning producer of luxury, hand-crafted collectibles assets, is excited to present to you the Batman Collections. Visit the XM website for more information.
- EZ-Link – Enjoy smooth rides with the Batman EZ-Link cards for only $20 per set (no load value). Available on Lazada from 18 September! Terms and conditions apply.
- LEGO – Recreate memorable fights and help Batman save the day with these LEGO sets.
- Spin Master – Join heroes Batman and Robin to help save Gotham City from the villains The Joker, King Shark, and more with Spinmaster Figurines today.
- Royal Selangor – Head over to Royal Selangor to explore an array of limited-edition Batman collectibles comprising of pewter figurines and accessories which are also available in 24K gilt.
Cartoon Network Special Programming
Animation fans can catch up on some Batman-led crime-fighting action over the weekends with special programming on Cartoon Network (Singtel Ch 226 HD / Starhub Ch 316) at 7.30pm for the whole month of September.
Batman Day Premiere
- 18 September: LEGO DC Batman Family Matters
Batman Month Specials
- 4 September: LEGO DC Attack of the Legion of Doom!
- 5 September: LEGO DC Justice League: Gotham City Breakout
- 11 September: LEGO DC Justice League Vs Bizarro League
- 12 September: LEGO DC Justice League Cosmic Clash
- 19 September: LEGO Batman DC Super Heroes Unite
- 24 September: Scooby-Doo & Batman: The Brave and The Bold
Also, don’t miss out on more Dark Knight action on HBO GO, including two seasons of Pennyworth which follows the journey of Alfred becoming Batman’s most trusted butler.
There are also two seasons of Batwoman where a sassy woman with a difficult past is given a second chance to survive the tough streets of Gotham.
No less than NINE Batman movies starring your favourite versions of Bruce Wayne, from Peter Weller, Christian Bale to Heath Ledger, Ben McKenzie and Ben Affleck are on offer. And a stack of other animated Batman titles from the DC Universe is also available to stream.
HBO Asia is hosting an AR filter on their Instagram page to encourage fans to get creative with a virtual Bat-Mobile.
Simply post your best shot with the Bat-Mobile AR filter, tag @HBOASIA on Instagram or @DCASIAOFFICIAL on Facebook and use the hashtags #HBOASIA, #DCASIAOFFICIAL and #BATMANMONTH to enter the contest which will run from 10-24 September.
Finally, make sure to save the date for DC FanDome 2021 on 17 October. Batman Month is just the start to a journey that will culminate in biggest virtual showcase of new movies, games, shows and comics!
Stay tuned for the latest updates at here.