Samsung launches #TeamUnstoppable – its latest regional brand campaign rallying the Gen Zs and millennials of Southeast Asia to push their boundaries and pursue their passions.
Aligned with Samsung’s vision to inspire the world with innovation and create a new future, #TeamUnstoppable serves as a platform for like-minded youths to share their inspiring stories and motivate others to take action.
A new regional campaign film has made its premiere, showcasing five inspirational young individuals who are defying all odds in pursuing their passions with great success.
The individuals featured in the regional campaign film were selected for embodying the ‘do what others say you can’t’ spirit. These inspiring personalities have stepped out of their comfort zones to overcome social conventions under different circumstances. They are:
- Jacob Julian Lau (@jacobjlau) from Singapore, who overcame introversion and self-doubt after choosing dance as his career.
- Imran Aqil (@ijeebster) from Malaysia, a content creator and social volunteer who is scaling his humanitarian missions to create a meaningful difference.
- Margielyn Didal (@margielyndidal) from the Philippines, who is overcoming social conventions to succeed as a professional skateboarder and has won a gold medal in the 2018 Asian Games.
- Sarnt Sunbeary (@sunbeary) from Thailand, a content creator and entrepreneur who is undaunted by the challenges associated with managing her popular milk and tea shop business.
- Truong Mỹ Anh (@myanhtruongg) in Vietnam, who embraced self-love and confidence to become a recognised singer who made her debut at 18.
#TeamUnstoppable in Singapore
Following the regional launch of the #TeamUnstoppable campaign, Samsung Electronics Singapore has released a local film with Jacob’s very own untold story to further engage and inspire the local youth community to share how they have pushed the boundaries in their own ways.
The final phase of the campaign will see Jacob inviting users to submit their own ‘do what you can’t’ stories via Instagram and Facebook.
3 lucky winners will stand to win prizes including:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB in Cream (worth $$1,398)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G 256 GB in Phantom Black (worth $$1,228)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2 in Graphite (worth $248)
So, they can continue capturing their Unstoppable moments and sharing it with like-minded peers and community via the #TeamUnstoppableSG and #DoWhatYouCant hashtags.
For more information on how you can join the #TeamUnstoppable movement, please visit here.