G-SHOCK Singapore launches this year’s National Day Watch designed by local artist Toby (a.k.a Tobyato).
As an artist, Singapore is the place that allowed Tobyato to pursue his passions. He also highlighted that Singapore is a place he calls home.
For this year’s National day watch, Tobyato used the colours red and white to create a design that show his gratitude to this tough, small resilient island home.
In terms of the design, the base model is AW-500BB-4EDR revival of first analog G-SHOCK AW-500. On the band of the red color watch, a powerful white lion Toby designed, and his logo are printed. This watch comes with a special designed box with the lion design.
National Day Watch Specification
- Construction – shock-resistant
- Water Resistance – 200 meters
- Backlight – Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- 1/100 second; Measuring capacity: 00’00″00~59’59″99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Other Functions
- Dual Time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Accuracy – ±15 seconds per month
- Battery Life – Approx. 7 years on CR2016
- Size of Case – 55.2 ×47.7 × 14.7mm
- Total Weight – Approx. 58g
In addition, from 1 August 2021, there will be a special installation at G-SHOCK MBS Premium of this watch at the store to show you more about this collaboration and about Tobyato.
This National Day Watch will be available here only for CASIO ID members from 27 July 2021 and will be available for every customer from 1 August 2021.
This watch will be available from 1 August 2021 at all G-SHOCK Stores.