On-demand streaming service LIVENow has announced that they have secured the exclusive broadcast rights in Singapore for the UEFA European Championships, EURO 2020. Football fans in Singapore can look forward to a month of exhilarating European football from June to July with LIVENow, from the comfort of home or on-the-go.
Some exciting football action on screen will definitely make the work from home and stay home period more bearable during this period!
LIVENow is home to the best live experiences, bringing sports, concerts, workouts, stand-up comedy, inspirational speakers and more to screens around the world.
Launched in 2020, LIVENow was founded by Andrea Radrizzani, Chairman of Leeds United Football Club and founder of the sports and media investment platform Aser Ventures. LIVENow’s sports content is spearheaded by Head of Sport, Peter Leible who recently joined from Bundesliga, where he served in different senior roles for the last 9 years.
LIVENow will broadcast all 51 matches from EURO 2020 live, from 11 June to 11 July 2021, across mobile phone, tablet, TV and PC.
Fans will be able to watch every game for $98 from June 1st onwards (inclusive of GST). Fans will also have access to UEFA produced content, including the official daily highlights programme available exclusively on LIVENow.
LIVENow’s EURO 2020 coverage will be available to buy directly from www.live-now.com and LIVENow’s partners.
Peter Leible, Head of Sports, LIVENow, said: “For the first time ever in Singapore, one of the world’s great football tournaments is set to be offered exclusively on OTT. Singapore – with its high levels of internet penetration, sophisticated user base and passion for football – makes it the ideal place for LIVENow to launch its EURO 2020 service. We’re excited to give football fans in Singapore the opportunity to enjoy every match with LIVENow.”
LIVENow is building out its content offering to fans around the world at an aggressive pace.
LIVENow was the official home of Dua Lipa’s record-breaking “Studio 2054” show, which featured special guests Elton John, Kylie, Angele and Bad Bunny. Past events have included shows from Gorillaz and Ellie Goulding, the LAUGHNow Comedy Club and International Test cricket. LIVENow will soon host their first ever K-Pop show from MAMAMOO, and Live From Another World, a new four-part series showcasing cutting-edge new bands from the United Kingdom.
Events broadcast by LIVENow include:
- Ellie Goulding’s “Brightest Blue”, Dua Lipa’s “Studio 2054”, Pete Tong’s “O Come All Ye Ravers” and Ellie Goulding’s “Brightest Blue Experience”, Gorillaz’ “Song Machine Live from Kong” and first American Express UNSTAGED of 2021 with Maroon 5
- One World: Together At Home concert in support of the World Health Organisations Covid-19 relief efforts
- Australia vs India Men’s International Test Cricket and Big Bash League
- Top European football leagues including Serie C and Serie B
- RIZIN.26 mixed martial arts New Year’s event
- UK Pro Tennis Series, Classic Week
- Financial Time’s Business of Football Summit
UEFA EURO 2020 Tournament Pass GIVEAWAY
In a special partnership with LIVENow, w are giving away 3 x Tournament Passes worth S$98 each!
LIVENow is bringing a whole month of exhilarating LIVE EURO 2020 action to football fans in Singapore from 11 June to 11 July 2021 and you won’t want to miss it.
The Tournament Pass also comes with access to exclusive UEFA-produced content, including the official daily highlights programme, available only on LIVENow.
- Which team do you think will win the Cup, why?
- What would you give to watch your favourite team live?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done as a football fan?
Be sure to also tag at least one other friend who is a football fan to share about the giveaway.