Fairmont Singapore is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to the public – to design the staycation of their dreams for the chance to live it out!
Wanderlust-seekers can visit Fairmont Singapore’s Facebook page, where the Design Your Staycation contest will kick off to crowdsource for ideas on creative staycation itineraries from the public.
There, entrants are encouraged to share what their envisioned stay at Fairmont Singapore would be made up of, with three lucky winners seeing their ideas come to life and prized with living out the dream for themselves!
Here are some ideas to get your creative juices going:
- Cultural day out at museums within steps of the hotel
- Island adventure in Sentosa
- Chef’s table dining in picturesque SKAI with your closest friends
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes looks at cultural institutions like National Gallery
- Private cabana and catered cocktails with butler service
- Create your own farm-to-table meal at with Fairmont’s Aquaponics rooftop farm
- Yoga retreat with meditation and sound bath experience
- Silent disco for 8 at Bar Rouge Singapore
- Be sous chef for the evening at Michelin-starred JAAN by Chef Kirk Westaway
- Champagne brunches and dinners with your best mates
Staycation lovers will have till 28 February 2021 to submit their entries on Fairmont Singapore’s Facebook page, with winning submissions of the most creative packages announced during the first week of March 2021, and available for the public to book subsequently.
The winning staycations will be submitted to Singapore Tourism Board (STB) to qualify for bookings with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
Mechanics and Terms and Conditions
- Go to Fairmont Singapore’s Facebook page (@FairmontSingapore) Like @FairmontSingapore, share the post (remember to set your post to “public”) and include the following hashtags: #FairmontSingapore #DesignYourStaycay
- Talk about your dream vacation in the comment box of the post; multiple entries are allowed. Make sure you let us know about your dream break before 28 February 2021 (11:59 PM)
- The top 3 most creative entries, determined by a panel of judges from Fairmont, will win one of three dream staycations, which will subsequently be made available to the public. 3 lucky winners will be notified during the first week of March 2021 on Fairmont Singapore’s Facebook page.
- Giveaway is open to residents in Singapore only. Other terms & conditions apply.
Those interested in booking a staycation at Fairmont Singapore with their SingaRediscovers Vouchers can already opt for one of their existing offers, which includes the hugely popular Mumcation – a pampering retreat for mums that includes massage, afternoon tea, loungewear and luxurious bathroom amenities.