With travel restrictions in place, perhaps in lieu of leisure travel, spending on rest and relaxation can be channelled to wellness services. Tropika Club, a booking portal for beauty, wellness and fitness services is here to help you stretch your dollar with discounts of up to 50% and, best of all, zero booking fees.
3500 service listings – and counting
The platform has over 3,500 listings of beauty, wellness, and fitness offerings for both women and men upon launch, and has partnered with some of Singapore’s biggest players in beauty, wellness, and fitness including the Mary Chia Group, Avone Beauty, and many more. Covering the full gamut of self-care, services available on Tropika Club include body hair removal; dance; eyebrow and lip embroidery; eyebrow threading; facial; fat freeze; fitness; haircuts and hair treatments; massage and spa; mole & wart removal; teeth whitening; Thermo Sculpting Therapy among others.
Now, you can find the best bang-for-buck deals for your next facial or spa session anytime on-demand at no extra cost. What’s more, you can read genuine customer reviews on Tropika Club, tied to the merchants’ official Google reviews, to help you decide on the best treatment for you.
Digitising the Beauty and Wellness industry
Louis Lye, founder of Tropika Club, said, “We created Tropika Club to bring greater pricing transparency and convenience to the local beauty, wellness, and fitness industry and to fill a gap in the market, which was calling out for a platform like Tropika Club that can connect individuals with service providers more seamlessly than ever before. Not only that, Tropika Club was also created to help with the digitalisation of local businesses and small enterprises in the beauty, wellness, and fitness industry, many of which are still traditional brick-and-mortar businesses and would otherwise remain unable to access the wealth of opportunities that digitalisation presents. As Singapore gradually reopens and navigates the new normal, we hope to be able to help meet the increased demand for beauty, wellness, and fitness services.”
Tropika Club also aims to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on local businesses in the beauty, wellness, and fitness industry. The restrictions brought upon by COVID-19 have forced many businesses to digitalise rapidly, but many smaller companies have faced difficulties in adapting to this new mode of business and have struggled to reach digital audiences, and Tropika Club can help them overcome these challenges.
The Tropika Club Platform
Targeted at busy professionals, Tropika Club adopts a clean, no-frills user experience to match individuals with brands that best suit their location, needs and preferences.
Features include a search-by-map which will enable idividuals to find your nearest nail salon or massage parlour and give you instand ondemand access to discounted services in closest proximity to your current location. And by allowing businesses to offer time-based promotions, Tropika Club provides a win-win solution for both individuals, many of whom may be available during off-peak hours and may prefer the typically reduced prices of services at off-peak hours; as well as businesses, which can leverage Tropika Club’s platform to maximise revenue from off-peak slots, which often see less-than-optimal foot traffic and sales.
I made a booking for a fat freezing service and was directed to a Wellaholic outlet that was within a short distance of my residence:
The Tropika Club platform also features a loyalty point system that rewards individuals who make bookings through the portal, giving them 1 Flamingo Point after a service or treatment has been completed. Individuals can accumulate Flamingo Points and exchange them for credits, which can then be used for their next booking. Customers can claim their Flamingo Points after each completed treatment or service by simply clicking ‘Complete Service’ in a follow-up email that they will receive after their appointment. Tropika Club also understands that sometimes, life happens and you have to cancel a booking at the last minute. While other booking platforms may charge a non-refundable or cancellation fee, Tropika Club instead provides individuals with booking credits that can be used for future bookings in the event of a cancellation up to 4 hours before a confirmed booking.
In addition, as part of Tropika Club’s commitment to maximising value not only for the individual but also for the service provider, the platform also features a proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) engine that will make recommendations to businesses on the best or most optimal discounts and promotions to offer, based on an analysis of their business model and objectives. Tropika Club also enables businesses to receive orders through automated email notifications with details of the customer’s particulars, treatment and appointment date/time, where they can connect, confirm and reschedule appointments with customers, allowing for a truly seamless and efficient booking experience for customers and service providers alike.
To make a booking through the Tropika Club portal, simply follow the steps below:
- Type any relevant keyword for your desired beauty, wellness, or fitness service in Tropika Club’s search bar. The search bar will recommend a tailored range of service categories, locations, and brands for you to choose from, giving you the best fit for your needs.
- At the search results, you can click on VIEW MAP on the right sidebar to access a map containing all of Tropika Club’s partner brands and their best discounts. You can easily filter by Region/Location, Service Category or Gender to find the best deals near you. Even better, you can also search by price range to find the most bang-for-buck deals for your budget!
- Enable location services to allow Tropika Club’s search-by-map feature to know your general location, then simply tap or click on Profile -> Near Me/Around Me to see a list of Tropika Club brands closest to your current location. When using Tropika Club’s map to search for the best deals near you, Tropika Club will produce a pop-up requesting permission to access your location, and if granted, a marker on the map will zero in on your location, showing you the best beauty, wellness, and fitness offerings in your area.
- Choose from the resulting list of available Service Providers and their various promos closest to you and make your booking.
- And you’re done! No fees, no fuss, plus you can cancel your booking up to 4 hours prior to your appointment if you change your mind.
Tropika Club also features ‘For Him’ and ‘For Her’ modes, which include a user interface (UI) tailored to each gender and allow an individual to receive a streamlined user experience tailored to him or her with one click. The platform is free-to-use, so no harm checking it out to see if anything catches your fancy. 🙂