Green Monday Group, creators of OmniFood, the all-purpose plant-based meat analogue, announces the arrival of OmniMeat Luncheon and OmniMeat Strip to local shores at restaurants and supermarkets.
A unique blend of plant-based proteins that bear a striking resemblance to traditional meat in both flavour and appearance, OmniMeat Luncheon and OmniMeat Strip offer sustainable and healthier alternatives to their meat counterparts without compromising on taste and texture.
From today until 2 December 2020, local gourmets will be able to feast on a smorgasbord of delicious plant-based dishes available at Accor Group’s varied dining establishments in Singapore.
- Raffles Courtyard @ Raffles Hotel Singapore – OmniMeat Luncheon Sando ($22++)
- Japanese Mikuni Restaurant @ Fairmont Singapore – a varied array of 100% vegan dining options, including the OmniMeat Luncheon Sushi ($26++) and OmniMeat Luncheon Udon ($42++)
- Clove Burgers and Shakers @ Swissôtel The Stamford – OmniMeat Luncheon Burger ($22++)
- Swissôtel Merchant Court’s Ellenborough Market Café – OmniMeat Luncheon Tartlet ($12 nett)
- Mercure Singapore on Stevens’ Winestone – OmniMeat Luncheon Tagliatelle Aglio e Olio ($30++)
Available from today until 31 January 2021, diners can tuck into COLLIN’S new vegetarian offerings:
- OmniMeat Luncheon Lasagna (S$16.80++)
- OmniMeat Luncheon Chef Salad (S$12.80++)
Green Common cafe & retail concept to come in January 2021
Green Monday Group will also open their plant-based concept store and cafe Green Common in January 2021 at Vivo City.
Founded on the mission to empower diners to make more sustainable food choices, Green Common took the lead in introducing iconic brands to Asia – Beyond Burger, Beyond Sausage, Heura and Chick’n Nuggets by Alpha Foods all made their debut through Green Common.
As of today, OmniMeat products are available at selected NTUC FairPrice supermarkets retailing at:
- OmniMeat Luncheon – $8.80 per pack (U.P. $9.35)
- OmniMeat Strip – $6.95 per pack (U.P. $7.55)
- OmniMeat Mince – $6.50.
Starting from 15 December 2020, the new products will be available in other major supermarkets and selected online retail platforms, including RedMart.