SR Signatures 2020 (SRS 2020) returns this October with a month-long food festival featuring the multicultural dining establishments along the Singapore River. People in Singapore can look forward to enjoying exclusive deals, promotional menus and a diverse spread of international flavours available along Singapore’s iconic landmark.
SRS 2020 aims to showcase the best foods you can find along the Singapore River precinct including Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay. This year’s top 20 dining establishments have been selected by a panel of esteemed judges who come from different backgrounds but share the same passion for good food and their love for the local food scene. They have selected the winning dishes based on taste, presentation, creativity and dining experience.
The SRS 2020 judges are:
- Charlotte Mei – Host, Media Personality, Cook and Nutritionist
- Chef Teo Yeow Siang – Culinary Director, Chef and Culinary World Champion
- David Yip – Journalist, Chef and Restaurateur
- Zermatt Neo – Competitive Eater and Local YouTuber
The SRS 2020 website has been launched to showcase the top 20 dishes from the establishments that are awarded this accolade. The website will host exciting promotions across the Singapore River and a three-part series video highlight of the 20 winning dishes.
The videos will be released from October to December 2020 and will also be featured on SRO’s Facebook and Instagram page. Additionally, the website will include a Hall of Fame segment to spotlight past SRS winners from 2015 to date.
While strolling along the stretch of establishments at the Singapore River, customers can look out for this decal sticker on the restaurant windows which indicates the top 20 restaurants with winning dishes from SRS 2020.
- Sushi Koike – Omakase
- Warehouse Bar – Ultimate Lamb Kofta Kebab
- Rendezvous Restaurant Hock Lock Kee – Rendang
- Po Restaurant – Carabinero Prawns and Konbu Mee
- Les Bouchons Rive Gauche – French onion soup
- My Little Spanish Place – Torreznos
- The Sampan – Duck Satay Buntel
- East Treasure Chinese Restaurant – 60-hour Dry Aged Roasted Duck
- Brewerkz Restaurant & Microbrewery – Chargrilled lamb ribs
- Tung Lok Signatures – Double-boiled Abalone with Seafood, Sliced Ham and Cream of Pumpkin served in Mini Pumpkin
- Vespetta Italian Restaurant – Trofiette Mare E Pesto (Homemade pasta with pesto and seafood)
- The Dragon Chamber – Truffle Beef Hor Fan
- E!ght Korean BBQ – 4 Flavour Pork Belly
- Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant – Homestyle Roast Duck with Tea Leaves
- Imperial Restaurant – Egg white with dried scallop
- Keisuke Ramen Lobster King – Lobster Broth Ramen Special (Rich Soup)
- Tsui Wah Restaurant – Kagoshima-style Pork Cartilage with Tossed Instant Noodles
- Jumbo Seafood – Chilli Crab Sauce with Sliced Mantou
- Unagiya Ichinoji – Unagi Hitsumabushi
- Wolfgang’s Steakhouse Singapore – Porterhouse Steak for Two
Deals and Promotions
1. SRO x Fave Deals
Merchants along the Singapore River precinct will receive S$113,200 worth of publicity through Fave marketing channels, courtesy of SRO.
From 1 to 31 October 2020, customers can look forward to purchasing Fave Deal coupons to redeem at establishments from Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay, including SRS 2020 participating restaurants. Customers have up to 60 days to redeem their coupon after purchase.
2. Additional SRS 2020 Promotions
Be a tourist in Singapore and make a trip to Singapore River for the exclusive promotional menus at selected restaurants including JUMBO Seafood, Harry’s, Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore, Tsui Wah Restaurant and Wine Connection Tapas Bar & Bistro.
For more information on SR Signatures 2020 and promotions available, please visit here.