Coca-Cola Singapore supports the National Steps Challenge to co-organize the Sweat and Refresh Challenge with Coca-Cola No Sugar thematic challenge. The challenge will take place from 2 to 11 October 2020 and encourages participants to be physically active, anytime and anywhere.
Anyone aged 17 and above with a valid NRIC/FIN is eligible to sign up for the Sweat and Refresh Challenge with Coca-Cola No Sugar on the Healthy 365 mobile app.
During the challenge period, participants who clock 10,000 steps and at least 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA) daily earn chances to win attractive prizes in a lucky draw.
Participants can increase their lucky draw chances by uploading a selfie with any Coca-Cola No Sugar and/or Authentic Tea House beverages onto FormSG.
How the Sweat and Refresh Challenge with Coca-Cola No Sugar works
During the challenge period participants can earn the following rewards under the Sweat and Refresh Challenge with Coca-Cola No Sugar when the qualifying criteria is met.
- Level 1 – Clock at least 10,000 steps daily for each day of the challenge; Reward: 1 lucky draw chance
- Level 2 – Clock at least 30 minutes of MVPA daily for each day of the challenge; Reward: 2 lucky draw chances
- Level 3 – Snap a fun selfie with the following Coca-Cola® No Sugar or any Authentic Tea House™ Beverage and submit the picture via FormSG, Reward: Double (x2) lucky draw chances:
- Coca-Cola No Sugar
- Authentic Tea House Ayataka Japanese Green Tea
- Authentic Tea House Da Hong Pao Oolong Tea
- Authentic Tea House Jin Ban Chrysanthemum Tea
- Authentic Tea House Yin Hao Jasmine Green Tea
Prizes include Dyson V11 Vacuum Cleaners, a Herman Miller Aeron Chair, a Razor Blade Laptop, staycation packages and more.
For more information on the Sweat and Refresh with Coca-Cola No Sugar Challenge and full list of prizes, please visit here.