The Singapore Sports Hub is set to be the centerstage of lifestyle and sporting activities once more. Members of the public can now revisit and get active at their favourite spots like the 100PLUS Promenade, Stingray at Splash-N-Surf, Sports Hub Hard Courts and Skate Park from today, and the OCBC Arena starting 16 September.
With the safety and well-being of the community and employees of Singapore Sports Hub employees as the utmost priority, all the venues have undergone extensive disinfections and sanitisation prior to reopening.
Small-Group Workouts Resume
Started on 1 September, patrons can now participate in the Experience Sports Programmes, including the daily Garmin Sports Sessions and new community programmes such as the SuperTrail Weekend Speed Walk & Dash, SupaFresh Dance Movement, and Keep Fit Taiji Wellness.
Pre-registration is required to ensure activities are kept to capacity limits in accordance with the government’s safety guidelines. More sign-up information and class schedules can be found here.
For those keen to continue their workouts from the comfort of home, the popular 7×7 workout experience provides fun-yet-challenging virtual sessions for all fitness levels.
Reopened Venues at the Singapore Sports Hub
1. OCBC Arena (including Hall 1 to 3, and the Sports Hub Gym)
- Access to the OCBC Arena are restricted to only members of the public with confirmed bookings and existing gym members. Patrons are required to produce proof of court booking or gym membership prior to entry.
- Court bookings can be made here.
- Each Hall is restricted to a maximum of 50 persons, and all group activities are strictly restricted to a maximum of 5 persons. Patrons are not allowed to interact with patrons from other groups or halls. A maximum of 4 persons are allowed at each Badminton and Table Tennis court.
- The Sports Hub Gym is restricted to a maximum of 28 persons, with a time limit of 90 minutes per session (walk-in slots only; available on a first-come-first-served basis)
2. 100PLUS Promenade
- Social group activities are strictly restricted to a maximum of 5 persons, except for registered instructor-led exercise activities
3. Stingray at Splash-N-Surf
- Restricted to a maximum of 10 persons, i.e. 5 riders per slot with an accompanying guardian each
- All sessions are limited to ONE (1) hour booking only, and patrons are required to book a slot online at the Singapore Sports Hub’s website before heading down
- Patrons may collect their wristbands and make payment at Level 1 of OCBC Aquatic Centre Information Counter before the session
- To minimise contact with other patrons, patrons are required to bring their personal wet attire, including rash guard
4. Sports Hub Hard Courts and Skate Park
- Social group activities are strictly restricted to a maximum of 5 persons
The following venues will remain closed until further notice:
- Lazy River and Kids Water Playground at Splash-N-Surf
- Sports Hub Fitness Studio
- Shimano Cycling World
For the latest updates and details for all venues at the Singapore Sports Hub, visit here.