LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort announces that it will reopen to families and visitors on the 25 June 2020. The reopening plan is in line with guidelines released by the Malaysian government and authorities following a host of relaxed restrictions across the country.
Families can once again immerse themselves in the awesome world of LEGO at LEGOLAND Theme Park and LEGOLAND Hotel with new health, hygiene, and safety protocols in place. During this period, LEGOLAND Water Park will continue its temporary closure in adherence to the government’s directive.
Prioritizing Safety and Hygiene
Despite the implementation of safety protocols, guests will still be able to enjoy the unique LEGOLAND experience with peace of mind knowing that their families are in good hands at the resort. To provide the assurance to our guests, LEGOLAND has installed new facilities, processes, and manpower in line with the safety protocols and procedures, this includes:
- Social distancing and crowd control
- Limitation of capacity to 30% of normal operations
- Temperature screening and guest registration
- Hygiene and disinfection protocols
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
LEGOLAND’s parent company, Merlin Entertainments Group has had many successful reopenings around the world such as LEGOLAND Japan Resort, LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort, LEGOLAND Billund Denmark, LEGOLAND Florida, and SEA LIFE Shenyang which saw strict and consistent adherence to health and safety SOPs at the highest level.
LEGOLAND Malaysia is ready to welcome visitors with the same guidelines in place, in addition to the necessary measures as required by the Ministry of Health.
Extending Flexibility and Value
LEGOLAND has also announced a variety of attractive and flexible offers where families can book ahead and plan for their next holidays. The promotions come with an extended validity period that is relatively longer than the usual packages. This is part of LEGOLAND’s effort to further support the government’s efforts to reinvigorate the tourism industry.
Some of the offers include:
- 3-month extension for all Annual Pass – Valid for passes that have expired or are expiring between February – December 2020
- Limited Time Annual Pass Renewal – Annual Pass renewed from now onwards will be valid until December 2021
- Limited Time Free Hotel Stay – Book 1 night and get the 2nd night for free
- Limited Time Free Theme Park Access – Buy 1 Day ticket and get the 2nd ticket for free
For more information on the offer packages and safety measures and SOPs that will be taken throughout the resort, head over to the official website.