Knots & Gifts has emerged out of the necessity of the times we live in to reinvent gifting.
Unlike traditional hampers of ready-made items, Knots and Gifts offer:
- freshly baked goods such as pastries, cakes, and breads from Singapore’s top patisseries
- exquisite beverages and even cocktails prepared by an award-winning mixologist
- pampering home spa services, flowers and scents.
All these thoughtfully combined to give a fresh and convenient element to gifting.
Pamper yourself or your family and friends with highly curated hampers of baked food and drinks – there are currently over 20 sets to choose from.
- Butter Cake Bundle ($58) – consisting of butter cake (choice of plain, almond, orange or cranberry) and 4 muffins along with sparkling tea by The Gryphon Tea Company is a great way to put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Tea Party Set ($188) – scones, mushroom quiches and croissants by Patisserie G, Basque burnt cheesecake by Aitor, cranberry pecan cookies, jams, fresh berries, Gryphon Tea and flowers make for an unforgettable gift for any special occasion.
- Cheese and Cocktails hamper set ($148) – comes with two choices of cheese, fig jam, crackers and breadsticks, mixed nuts and fruits paired with Laiba cocktails made by award-winning mixologist Michael Chen.
Gifters can choose pre-selected food and drink hampers (Munchies), omakase Flowers, no two designs are the same (Petals and Foliage), bundled pampering gifts (Lifestyle) or order ala carte items under Marketplace at or check out their Instagram page @knotsandgifts, #knotsandgifts for inspiration.
A 48-hour notice is required for all orders to ensure you get the freshest treats delivered to your doorstep.
This Father’s Day, treat your Dad to the Whiskey Bundle where you can choose from 6 different brands of whiskey with snacks for affordable $118 only or choose the Donuts and Coffee hamper set ($48) comprising 6 Dunkin’ Donuts and GK Ground Coffee or the Beer Bundle ($88) with 6 bottles of beer with snacks.