Patrons attending the JJ Lin Sanctuary 2.0 World Tour 2019 on 21 December (Saturday) and 22 December (Sunday) are advised to take public transport and arrive ideally two hours prior to the show. The Singapore Sports Hub expects a capacity crowd of concertgoers to the National Stadium, and enhanced entry screening measures will be implemented around the stadium for the event.
In addition to the concert, a large crowd attending the ONE Esports Dota 2 Singapore World Pro Invitational at the Singapore Indoor Stadium is also expected. The three-day esports event taking place from 20 to 22 December will begin at 10:30 AM daily and end at 9:30 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:30 PM on Sunday.
Check gate numbers for ease of entry into the National Stadium, patrons are advised to check the gate numbers on their tickets prior to coming for the concert and proceed to the nearest security check point closest to their gate.
Gates 1-15 and 20-23 Directional Video
Gates 18 and 19 Directional Video
Map of the National Stadium
Patrons planning to take private hire vehicles (PHV), such as Grab to the National Stadium, are advised to drop off at Grab pick-up & drop-off point A on Stadium Drive.
Grab pick-up and drop-off points map
For patrons who have yet to collect their physical tickets
It is strongly encouraged to collect your tickets before the day of the show as large crowds and long queues are expected on event day.
Sports Hub Tix Box Office:
- Singapore Indoor Stadium
- 2 Stadium Walk
- Monday to Saturday: 10 AM – 8 PM
- Sunday and Public Holiday: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Kallang Wave Mall
- Available on 21 and 22 December only
- 1 Stadium Drive, #01-K1/K2
- Operating hours: 4 PM – 8 PM
JJ Lin Sanctuary Concert Entry Requirements
Ticket checks will be conducted. Only tickets purchased via Sports Hub Tix are valid for entry to the show.
To expedite security checks, patrons should note the following:
- No storage facilities will be provided
- All bags larger than 35cm x 20cm x 30cm are not allowed
- LED and fan boards larger than 42cm x 29cm are not allowed
- Air horns, loud hailers, large banners, and selfie sticks are prohibited
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed. F&B will be available for sale inside the National Stadium
- Patrons with no bags can use the Express “No Bag” Lanes for quicker entry at the security check points
Singapore Sports Hub reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who does not comply with security check requests. The full conditions of entry for events at the National Stadium can be found here.