Chinatown Point is overflowing with gifts this Christmas, and we are not just referring to the grand variety of merchandise in stores. From now until December 25, shoppers at Chinatown Point will be rewarded with gifts, treats and lavish lucky draw prizes.
Here are the details of the prizes:
When you spend $68 or more, you’ll get a chance to take part in Chinatown Point’s Christmas Lucky Draw, where 12 prizes totalling more than $9,800 stand to be won. We’re eyeing staycations at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel and Furama City Centre, OSIM leg massager and gift vouchers.
- 1st prize: Belle & Clair Gift Set worth $1,978
- 2nd – 4th prize: 3D2N Deluxe Room stay at Furama City Centre (inclusive of breakfast and choice of one-time buffet lunch/dinner for 2pax at Tiffany Cafe and Restaurant), worth $1,180
- 5th & 6th prize : 2D1N Deluxe Room stay at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel (inclusive of gourmet buffet breakfast for 2 pax), worth $850
- 7th prize : OSIM uStiletto Leg Massager (Home Maker Ivory), worth $599
- 8th & 9th prize: $500 Digi-Sound Hearing Care Centre Vouchers
- 10th prize: 1 month Chiropractic Adjustment Pass + Review & Report for Sleeping Disorder worth $426
- 11th prize: KEYI Hamper worth $300
- 12th prize: $300 Taikoo Lane Hotpot Vouchers
Other exclusive offers not to be missed:
Fire Star Candy, #B2-04/05 – Indulge in your favourite treats and receive a gift with a minimum purchase of $20.
Lotus Kitchen, #01-01/02 – Enjoy a 6-course meal for 2 pax at $58++ (U.P. $80++); 7-course meal for 4 pax at $128++ (U.P. $180++).
Pet Lovers Centre, #B1-05 – Enjoy $1.50 off the United Pets Bon-Ton Disposal Pick-up Kit (R.P. $9.90).
Souperstar, #B1-50 – Enjoy 15% off the hearty Modern Popiah, and indulge in the Souper Combo (comprising sesame Chicken Popiah + soup of choice + iced tea) at only $8 (U.P. $10.80). Limited to only 30 redemptions per day.
Zoff, #B1-39 – Purchase any selected regular-priced eyewear and get the second pair free.
Redeem a limited edition tote bag
When shoppers spend more than $168 in a maximum of three combined same-day receipts between now and Dec 25, they’ll get to redeem a limited edition tote bag designed by D.atlas Studio. There are two designs to collect, one between now and Dec 4, and another between Dec 5 and Dec 25. Redemption is available on a first-come, first-served basis and only while stocks last.
Treats from roving Santa and workshops
Greet Santa Claus and his merry helpers as they spread the Christmas spirit and treats around the mall on the following dates:
- Santa Claus and Reindeer on Dec 14 & 15.
- Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man on Dec 21 & 22.
Shoppers will get to join in the festivities and create their own handicrafts this Christmas. When you spend $30 in a single receipt, you get to sign up for one of these three workshops happening at the space opposite Universal Traveller (#02-11), from 2pm to 5pm on the following dates:
1. Christmas Sock-making Workshop, Dec 7 & 8
2. Reindeer Picture Frame Ornament Workshop, Dec 14 & 15
3. 3D Christmas Tree Cookies workshop, on Dec 21 & 22
Pre-registration starts on Dec 2 at the Concierge on level 2, on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited to the first 20 shoppers per workshop.
Christmas market and roving Christmas carols
Enjoy a wide variety of festive goodies such as bespoke accessories, artisanal gifts, lladro figurines, handmade cookies and more at the Indoor Atrium, Level 1, between Dec 16 and 22.
And from Dec 21 to 24, the beautiful refrain of Christmas carollers from KJC Society will echo in the halls Chinatown Point. Catch them from 3.30pm to 4pm on these dates for a good dose of the festive spirit.
New stores to check out at Chinatown Point!
- Ah Lock & Co., #B1-52B
- Choice Boutique, #02-06/07
- Coconutnut, #B1-03
- Eu Yan Sang TCM Clinic, #03-13
- Imperial Indulgence, #B1-51A
- Janggut Laksa, #B1-49A
- Kaveno’s de accessories, #01-25
- Pontian Wanton Noodles, #B1-49
- Pretty Thought, #02-05
- The Golden Duck, #B1-47B
Please visit the Chinatown Point website for more information.
With so many perks to shop at Chinatown Point, you need to make a beeline to 133 New Bridge Road today.