Huawei Singapore today launched its true wireless stereo Bluetooth earphones featuring the world’s first open-fit design with active noise cancellation, the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3. Considered to be a favourite among Android users, the launch of FreeBuds 3 drew more than 150 customers in line before doors open at 11am in SITEX 2019 at Singapore EXPO today.
HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 goes on sale at a retail price of S$238 with two colour options, Carbon Black and Ceramic White.
Following a successful launch of the Huawei Mate 30 Series earlier this month with more than 200 handsets sold on the first day of sale, the company continues to attract customers in Singapore with a wider range of its products. Not bad considering the impact of the US-China trade war which has resulted in Huawei phones being stripped of Google features.
In the lead up to the new year, Huawei is making strides to provide a holistic product ecosystem for its customers in Singapore to experience a seamless interconnectivity between smartphone and other devices including the new Huawei Watch GT 2, Gentle Monster – Huawei Eyewear and FreeBuds 3.
The HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 was first revealed to the world in September during IFA 2019 in Berlin and has gained much anticipation around the world for the following features:
- Active noise cancellation: delivers ultimate audio experience without the interruption of background noise.
- Intuitive controls: Double tap on the right earphone to play/ switch music. Double tap on the left earphone to turn on/ off active noise cancellation.
- Aerodynamic mic duct: Reduce wind noise efficiently at speeds of up to 20kmph for better call quality.
- Studio-quality audio: The HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 incorporates a 14mm dynamic driver to deliver realistic acoustic sounds with a stronger bass.
- Dolphin bionic design with open-fit: Inspired by the natural curvature of the dolphin’s vocal cavity, the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 is ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort and stable wearing while delivering flawless audio quality.
- World’s 1st dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC: allows users to enjoy a stable and fast Bluetooth connection, as well as accurate audio and video synchronization.
- Enjoy up to four hours of non-stop playback on a single charge.
To celebrate the launch of HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 in Singapore, customers will receive an attractive gift bundle worth S$172 with every purchase at SITEX 2019 for one day only, while stocks last.
The gift bundle, exclusive to SITEX 2019 includes:
|HUAWEI Wireless Charger (15W) worth S$58||HUAWEI Wireless Tripod Selfie Stick worth S$38||HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 Silicone Case worth S$28||Additional six-month warranty worth S$48|
Meanwhile, the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 will also be available at all local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronic/I.T. stores and at all Huawei Concept Stores and Huawei Flagship Store on Lazada. Customers enjoy one-year warranty with every purchase of the HUAWEI FreeBuds 3.