Singapore River Festival 2019 presents Playground at Clarke Quay Central featuring family-friendly activities organised for the young and the young-at-heart.
Happening from 6 to 15 September 2019, SRF 2019 invites you to take a well-deserved break with fun activations, including an outdoor maze and interactive arcade games, that will keep you and your young ones entertained.
Playground at Clarke Quay Central events
The atrium of Clarke Quay Central will be transformed into a mini-Japanese arcade arena to create a modern playground amusement centre that will guarantee the kids a ton of fun.
Available from 11 AM to 10 PM daily, redeem tokens to play iconic Japanese arcade classics including Taiko No Tatsujin, Magic Gun Gun and Mario Kart, Sweet Land, Claw Catcher and Gashapon Drop. Shoppers can also head to the Nintendo Switch station and have a go at Super Mario Party for a friendly match with friends.
Arcade Games (Level 1 Atrium Yellow Zone) – 6 to 15 September (11 AM to 10 PM, daily)
- Game Tokens – Shoppers who spend $30 ($80 with supermarket receipt) will be eligible to redeem arcade tokens to have a go at the arcade machines at the Atrium of Clarke Quay Central.
- Gashapon Drop – For a chance to redeem a sure-win prize on the Gashapon Drop arcade machines, simply spend $50 ($100 with supermarket receipt) Limited to first 500 redemptions only!
- Claw Machine – Spend $50 ($100 with supermarket receipt) to redeem a chance at the claw machine to win prizes such as dining and shopping vouchers worth up to $50. Limited to the first 300 redemptions only.
- Mall Vouchers – Be the first 300 shoppers to receive a $20 Far East Malls voucher when you spend $250 ($300 with supermarket receipt).
Performances at River Promenade – 7 and 14 September (7:30 PM)
- Traditional Japanese Taiko Drums
- LED acts by the River
Kid’s Maze by the River (River Promenade Entrance) – 6 to 29 September
Spot the interactive outdoor maze located outside Clarke Quay Central where shoppers can wander around a mystical garden filled with origami creatures such as butterflies, snails, flowers and more.
For more information, please visit here.