The queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race will continue their mission to save the galaxy by performing in top cities across Asia including Taipei – Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila – Philippines, Tokyo – Japan and Seoul – South Korea next year.
The all-new production follows a team of intergalactic queens including:
- Kim Chi
- Naomi Smalls
- Violet Chachki
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11 stars:
- Plastique Tiara
- Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Yvie Oddly
Mission leader Michelle Visage will guide the audience through the universe for a dynamic display of the wonders held by each planet and its regal sovereign.
The Asian leg of WERQ THE WORLD will follow the highly anticipated North American tour where queens will flip their wigs for audiences in top cities across the United States and Canada.
Asia Tour Dates are as follows:
- Taipei, Taiwan – 19 February 2020, TICC
- Hong Kong – 21 February 2020, AC Hall
- Hong Kong – 22 February 2020, AC Hall
- Singapore – 27 February 2020, The Star Theatre
- Manila, Philippines – 29 February 2020, Araneta Coliseum
- Tokyo, Japan – TBA
- Seoul, South Korea – TBA
This show is rated R18.