TikTok partners YOUTHx, presented by National Youth Council, the national co-ordinating body for youth affairs in Singapore, to launch #BuayPaiseh, a creative hashtag challenge that celebrates and showcases youth dynamism and aspirations.
As part of YOUTHx, a month-long celebration that empowers and enables youths to pursue their passion with purpose, this challenge marks the first partnership between TikTok and a local government organisation, with the aim of encouraging and empowering youths to push boundaries, blaze trails and pursue their passions without inhibitions.
Starting from now until 2 August, local TikTok users are invited to participate in the #BuayPaiseh challenge by uploading videos of themselves showcasing their passions and talents in public. The top three most creative videos will stand to walk away with a pair of $500 Scoot vouchers each – even more reasons to join in on all the action!
As part of the challenge, TikTok and YOUTH x have collaborated with local hip hop artist ShiGGa Shay to create a special music track – ‘Paiseh 15 secs’. Local pop icons, influencers and creators have tapped on the track in their videos to lend support for the meaningful campaign, including the likes of Tan Jian Hao, Yap Hui Xin, Jaze Phua, Jia En, Gavin Han, and more.
Yap Hui Xin
Tan Jian Hao
Here’s how you can start being #BuayPaiseh about your passions:
- Create a video on TikTok using the unique track by ShiGGa Shay, “Paiseh 15 secs”, showcasing your passions and talents in a public space!
- Save it as a video
- Share it on TikTok as a public video
- Hashtag #BuayPaiseh to qualify!
Contest Period: 26 July to 2 August
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to all Singaporeans.
- Participant must enter the Contest using his/her TikTok account name.
- Submission of entry is via the TikTok platform. Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but only the latest submission will be considered.
- To take part in the Contest, each participant must do all of the following to qualify:
- Create a video on TikTok using the ShiGGa Shay’s track “Paiseh 15secs”, showcasing you doing what you love in a public space (outdoors/with multiple people around) your interest, hobby or passion in a public/outdoor space;
- Save it as a video and share it on TikTok as a public video, and
- Hashtag #buaypaiseh.
- Contest closes on Thursday, 2 August 2019, 11:59 PM. Any entries posted after the closing date will not be considered.
- The winning entries will be selected by a panel of judges, and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
- Winners will be notified by 6 August 2019 and will be requested to submit their personal details to facilitate prize collection. For verification purposes, participants may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder associated with their TikTok account.
- Prize will be sent via email. Prize redemption details will be provided upon notification of winners.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash or in kind.
- The organiser reserves the right to change or replace the giveaway prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the giveaway contest as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- The organiser may without prior notice, at any time and in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway without being liable in any way to anyone.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any fault with any of the prizes. Any issues or queries relating to the condition of the prizes should be referred to the supplier of the prizes.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in the Contest.
For more exciting youth celebrations, join the festivities at YOUTHx on 3 to 4 August at Singapore Sports Hub.