Samsung Electronics Singapore announced today its new Samsung Smart TV Trade-In initiative, providing consumers with an easy and convenient way to upgrade their old eligible TVs to the latest Samsung Smart TVs while enjoying great trade-in values.
With Samsung Smart TV Trade-In, consumers also need not worry over the disposal of their existing TVs and can focus on experiencing the full suite of benefits that accompany their new Samsung Smart TVs.
Samsung Smart TV Trade-In: Hassle-Free and Convenient Trade-In
Consumers who wish to trade-in their old eligible TVs as part of Samsung Smart TV Trade-In may head to any authorised retailer of their choice to make their purchase and enjoy the trade-in benefits.
The trade-in price guide is valid from now till 30 June 2019.
Consumers can trade-in their existing TVs for a Samsung Smart TV in 3 easy steps:
- Purchase selected 55” and above Samsung UHD TVs to be eligible for trade-in.
- Receive the delivery of their new Samsung UHD TV by Samsung’s trade-in partner (Sg Bros Entrepreneurs Pte Ltd), which will take in their old TV following a quick on-site assessment to valuate the old TV.
- Receive their old TV’s trade-in value via bank transfer.
Terms and conditions:
- Trade-in value may vary, depending on the condition of the trade-in TV. Samsung reserves the right to amend the list of eligible devices and their trade-in values at any time without prior notice.
- The trade-in price guide is valid for the purchase of selected 55” and above Samsung UHD TVs from 30 May 2019 to 30 June 2019, and valid for 30 days from purchase of the selected Samsung TV. The last date of the trade-in is 30 July 2019. Trade-in price may vary from the guide provided, depending on the condition of the trade-in TV. The trade-in price guide is indicative and is subject to changes without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
- Collection of trade-in TV must be from the same location as delivery and installation of the new TV.
- Acceptance of the trade-in offer is irrevocable, and no return/ refunds will be accepted.
- Trade-in price may fluctuate if the trade-in is done after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Payment mode for trade-in will be made via bank transfer (local bank account) or DBS PayLah!
Consumers who are keen to participate in Samsung Smart TV Trade-In can check their eligibility by matching their current TV with the following requirements:
Eligible for Trade-In:
- TV in good or perfect condition
- TV with minor defects (i.e. burn marks, image flicker, dead pixels and faulty backlight)
Not Eligible for Trade-In
- TV with defects not falling under minor defects (including but not limited to cracked screens and lines on screens)
- Plasma TVs
- Projection TVs
- CRT TVs
TV trade-in requirements are indicative only, and are subject to assessment by trade-in partner. For the full trade-in price guide, please refer to the table appended below:
For more information on Samsung Smart TV Trade-In, please visit here.