Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts is celebrating its momentous 25th anniversary this year with the theme “Exceptional Experiences” as a fitting homage to the brand’s rich heritage and core values.
Banyan Tree received its first guest in the flagship Banyan Tree Phuket, Thailand in 1994 – built on an abandoned tin mine site which was transformed into Laguna Phuket, Asia’s first destination integrated resort. Since then, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts has grown from a single property to a chain of successful resorts, hotels and spas with footprints across Asia, America, Africa and the Middle East.
From today onwards, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts will be unveiling exceptional campaigns and share heartwarming stories focusing on the most important attributes of the brand – people and the environment.
- Banyan Tree will kick off the celebration with a special 25th Anniversary Celebratory Offer that includes 25% savings on rooms (Best Available Rate)
- Food and beverage services
- Spa and Gallery retail
- All guests partaking in this offer will be treated to the signature 25th Anniversary Cocktail – The Botanical, a concoction of Bartender Khun Kornchaphat Pichayadechapaisarn of Banyan Tree Phuket – winner of the groupwide 25th Anniversary Cocktail Contest.
25th Anniversary Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Booking Window: 29 March to 18 December 2019 (both dates inclusive)
- Stay Window: 29 March to 19 December 2019 (both dates inclusive)
- A minimum of two nights stay is required for this offer
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and/or gift certificates
- Reservation is final, non-transferable, non-refundable
- Reservation dates cannot be changed
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of the booking
- Property’s Own General Terms and Conditions Apply
The highlight of this offer is a complimentary Exceptional Experience for the guests from one of the following three categories:
Celebrate Self – At Banyan Tree Phuket, guests can attend a body awareness workshop conducted by accredited Wellbeing Hosts and gain insightful knowledge on how one’s body posture can impact overall health and wellbeing.
Celebrate Relationships – At Cassia Phuket, guests can hop on a scooter tour and explore the streets the way locals do. They can look forward to uncovering local treasures and experience the authentic way of life with their loved ones during an amazing afternoon out in town.
Celebrate Community – Go on a tour of the Tea Mountains with Angsana Xishuangbanna, known for its tea culture. From tea leaves picking, guests can immerse in the local culture and discover their next favourite local tea flavour. Guests may also learn more about marine conservation at the Marine Lab at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru in the Maldives, embark on coral planting and explore the Ranamaari Shipwreck.
More details will be revealed regarding the 25th-anniversary celebrations in the upcoming months. For more information, please check here.