Accor announces today a shift of their loyalty program into a fully integrated global platform integrating rewards, services, and experiences across the entire Accor ecosystem.
This new lifestyle loyalty programme will recognize, understand, communicate, and reward guests like never before, giving access to “ALL of Accor”, opening doors across the over 30 hotel brands as well as its collection of bars, restaurants, nightclubs and more. The programme will be delivered through a new app and website that will give members an arm’s reach access to the Accor ecosystem.
The new lifestyle loyalty programme will address four strategic stakes:
- Introducing new premium status to reward the most loyal members.
- Enriched benefits according to the augmented hospitality strategy.
- A worldwide connected experience to earn and burn points across the broadest range of brands in the industry and a New digital app delivering value across work, live & play.
- Partnerships and experiences. Far beyond the stay, partnerships anchor ALL in member’s day-to-day, on the move and everywhere. Following an extensive study, three main passion points resonate with all loyalty members: Entertainment, Dining and Culinary & Sports.
The three main partnership to illustrate those passion points:
- This partnership will include premium venues providing over 60 000 tickets and private suites for all loyalty members in Latin America, Asia and Europe.
- This partnership will unlock access to chef masterclasses and culinary encounters for all best members courtesy of our loyalty program. Starting in 2020, members will enjoy the best of Taste Festivals in London, Paris, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Toronto, with growth and expansion of the partnership into new cities over the next three years.
- Paris Saint-Germain Football Cub. ALL, Accor Live Limitless, Accor’s new lifestyle loyalty platform, will become the Principal Partner and official jersey sponsor of the club starting from the 2019/2020 season.
Here are some of Accor’s pride:
Art Series Hotels
Fairmont Place Hotel
Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Raffles Hotel Singapore
The company also launched a new premium visual language including a new corporate logo. The two distinctive brands, Accor and ALL, will utilize the same ‘iconic A’ monogram that represents the seal of excellence of the group and which fuses the letter A with the bernache which is the historical emblem of the group.
These initiatives are designed to increase the global visibility of its brands, to strengthen the efficiency of network distribution, and to offer guests an attractive and unique loyalty program. To support these initiatives, the Group will invest €225 million of the €4.8 billion generated by the Booster operation, with the financial objective of creating €75 million per year of gross operating surplus in the medium term.