What better way to treat yourself during the school holidays, than by getting a sleek new device for your personal, professional and educational needs? Lenovo, the leading PC manufacturer and tech company is offering irresistible deals available at COMEX 2018.
Enjoy up to 2 years premium site on-care, free anti-virus subscription worth $70 and protectors with every purchase of the Yoga 920, Ideapad 720S and Ideapad 320S at selected Lenovo booths. Whether you are working remotely or on-the-go, you’ll never feel weighed down by these devices.
- Users concerned with weight and top-notch processing power need not look no further with the Yoga 920 that offers intuitive and immersive experiences. Weighing at just 1.37kg, the top-of-the-line 2-in-1 convertible enables you to work and play with the optional Lenovo Active Pen 2; letting budding designers or professionals freely express themselves with a natural pen on paper experience.
- Redesigned with premium in mind, the Ideapad 720S 13″ offers feather-light portability with a soft toned Champagne Gold or Platinum Silver finish. Hook it up with the Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C port to capture and edit multiple media streams in real time, or daisy-chain with other devices to simplify workflow.
- Stylishly sleek and portable, the Ideapad 320S 13″ is the lightest and smallest of the Ideapad 300 Series. Enjoy lightning-fast boot-ups and transfer times with up to 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors and 8 GB DDR4 memory. Featuring a minimalist look with a premium metal cover, the versatile laptop is a must-have for trendsetters.
In addition to the product bundles offered at COMEX 2018, don’t miss out on other promotions exclusive to the trade show:
- Redeem a free set (1x) of Star Wars™ Jedi Challenges* when you purchase Lenovo notebooks or desktops or MIIX series worth above $800. Limited to first 500 customers only, the set is available at redemption booth no. 406. While stocks last.
- Stand a chance to win $30 GrabGifts Credits* during COMEX, by Grabbing a Lenovo PC with Intel Optane Memory. Limited to first 300 customers only.