CapitaLand’s wholly owned serviced residence business unit, The Ascott Limited (Ascott), was crowned ‘Asia’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand’ as it emerged the biggest winner for the serviced residence categories with a total of 11 prestigious accolades at this year’s World Travel Awards Asia & Australasia ceremony held last night.
Ascott has topped the industry with this honour in Asia for three consecutive years. Big congratulations to the team at Ascott!
Voted by tourism professionals and business and leisure travellers worldwide, the accolades recognise Ascott for its excellence in quality and setting the benchmark for the industry. Its strong brand reputation is well recognised across continents having been earlier named the ‘Leading Serviced Apartment Brand’ in Europe and the Middle East at the respective region’s
World Travel Awards ceremonies.
For the Asia awards, Ascott continued to be conferred the highest distinction in the following
- Asia’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: The Ascott Limited
- Asia’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Ascott Raffles City Chengdu, China
- Singapore’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: The Ascott Limited
- China’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: The Ascott Limited
- Hong Kong’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: The Ascott Limited
- Hong Kong’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Somerset Victoria Park Hong Kong
- Indonesia’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Ascott Kuningan Jakarta
- Japan’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: Citadines Apart’hotel
- Japan’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- Philippines’ Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2018: Ascott The Residence
- Philippines’ Leading Serviced Apartments 2018: Ascott Bonifacio Global City Manila
Mr Alfred Ong, Ascott’s Head for Global Operations, said: “As the leading brand in Europe, Middle East and Asia, we set a high bar for our properties across the world, placing a strong emphasis on quality and innovation to create the best experience for our guests. Many of our guests have stayed with us for years and it is intrinsic upon our employees to take great care of our guests as we do for our employees. Besides investing in upgrading our properties, we create a holistic experience, from paying attention to little touches to make our guests feel at home, to bringing local experiences to our guests. All these would not have been possible if not for our staff, the pivotal strength of Ascott. We will continue to endeavour creating the extraordinary for our guests and defining excellence in the hospitality industry.”
In July 2018, Ascott won six accolades at the World Travel Awards Europe ceremony including the highly acclaimed Europe’s ‘Leading Serviced Apartment Brand’ award for the third year running. In April 2018, Ascott was also the biggest winner among the serviced residence companies at the World Travel Awards Middle East ceremony. It clinched four top accolades including Middle East’s ‘Leading Serviced Apartment Brand’ for the third consecutive year.