Get ready to score all that Slimy glory at the sixth instalment of Nickelodeon’s Slimiest integrated sports festival, the Nickelodeon Slime Cup SG 2018! Inspired by video games, this year’s edition is augmented with immersive activities like a Slime Sewer Obstacle, Capture the Slimy Flag, and a giant Slime fall arcade machine!
Kids should start stretching those muscles because this rain or shine and free-to-play event promotes active living through sporty activities, a brand-new Nickelodeon Gamer Zone, photo-taking sessions with Nickelodeon characters and lots of our trademark green Slime!
Singtel customers can get a head start on the action as there is a first-day exclusive only for Singtel customers across Mobile, TV and Broadband.
Kids and their families can look forward to experiencing some of their favorite Nickelodeon games in real life, as if they are stepping into a giant Slimy video game.
Nickelodeon Slime Cup SG is the perfect event for kids and their families to bond over silly fun outdoors, all in the name of Slime and an active lifestyle!
Are You Game to Play?
With this video game-inspired concept, kids will be known as Players, and engage in ten Games Stages to earn Experience Points. Challenge friends to be the Slimiest Player and stand to take home awesome goodie bags! Other activities include:
- Opening Ceremony: Nickelodeon Slime Cup SG will kick off with a rare appearance by six Nickelodeon characters on stage for the Slime Cup pledge.
- Photo-taking Sessions: Take part in stage games and win passes to pose with your favorite Nickelodeon characters like SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Leo and Donnie, andShimmer and Shine!
- Ten Game Stages: Experience Slime like never before! Race to fill up a Slimy bubblegum tube for Henry Danger, turtle crawl through the ninja obstacles in Slime Sewer, surf in Bikini Bottom’s Goo Lagoon, and battle fellow players in an augmented reality arena in AR Dodgeball!
- Pine-APP-ple Pit 2.0: Back by popular demand, the new and improved Pit features apps like Nickelodeon Play, SpongeBob Game Station, Nickelodeon Football Champions and PAW Patrol Pups Take Flight!
- Slime Trick Art: Capture your Slimiest day ever at the Slime Cup trick-eye photo backdrop!
- Slime Salon: Get a makeover at the Slime Salon! Kids can deck out in temporary Nickelodeon tattoos, dress up as Shimmer and Shine, and get their hair done Sunny Day style!
Unlock a Mystery Gift
Be the first 300 lucky players each day to unlock a mystery gift by playing the ‘Capture the Slime’ game on the Nickelodeon Play app! Simply capture three Slime Canisters before the time runs out and bring the screenshot to the Mystery Gift redemption counter to redeem a mystery gift! Limited to one gift per kid. While stocks last.
Mark your Calendar for the Nickelodeon Slime Cup SG 2018
- Saturday, 21 July, 11am – 7pm: Exclusively for Singtel subscribers only
- Sunday, 22 July, 11am – 7pm: Open to the public
To gain entry on the first day of the event, Singtel subscribers must present their identity card and show proof of their Singtel service e.g. Singtel bill, Singtel operator logo on their devices or My Singtel App etc. at the Nickelodeon Slime Cup Registration counters to get access to the games and activities.
One identity card admits up to four people. In addition, be the first 200 Singtel subscribers to show your proof of subscription at the Singtel Booth on 21 July and stand a chance to win exclusive early bird goodie bags!
Some Slimy reminders include:
- Wearing orange to the Nickelodeon Slime Cup
- Bringing an extra set of clothes
- Bringing covered shoes (Players may be required to wear covered shoes for certain games, and remove their shoes for other games)