In our previous post, we explored the sugar daddy and sugar baby dating scene. While you have the basics on how to get a sugar daddy, it’s not as easy as you think. Apparently, there is still a lot of rejection, missed signals and plenty of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
So how does one successfully get a sugar daddy? We’ve trawled the internet to see what actual sugar babies have to say, and what they’ve learned in their particular way of life.
Here’s a full suite of prime advice from an actual Malaysian sugar baby. Edited for clarity.
I’m from Malaysia and just joined SA (Seeking Arrangement) around 9 months ago. I’ve found my wonderful SD (sugar daddy) thanks to this page.
It seems like everybody was struggling in trying to find a good SD. Don’t worry, you are not alone, it was a difficult journey for me but trust me, once you found the right one, everything just seems worthwhile.
I could share some tips and tricks that I’ve learned so far.
1. Look at their profile and if possible try to ask for more pictures. Pictures are really helpful in this case especially, because you’d know what sort of a lifestyle your POT are living.
Ask them about their hobbies and passion as well. A genuinely affluent SD would have a particular interest in luxury deals (travelling, wine, cars, watches, fine dining etc). Be smart in your conversations.
2. Always ask to meet up first for any sorts of arrangement, and try to have it in a public places i.e. restaurant, cafés etc. If they are serious about it, they’d go to an extra length to actually go and meet you up.
If they gave out multiple reasons, then it’s time to move on to the next candidate.
3. Chatting first is fine, but don’t disclose too much of informations online. It’s usually fine to ask questions like what do they do for a living, their hobbies, what sort of an SB they are looking for, and their previous experiences with SB but that’s my limit.
If they pried for more, ask for a meet up.
This is a golden rule, DO NOT make an arrangement online. Always make yourself appeared desirable and do not stoop to their demands.
4. When you meet up, try to activate your eagle eyes.
Look at the way they presented themselves, take a look at their watch (SB, you all should know your watches!), any sort of accessories they are wearing (hermès bangle, LV belts, VA bracelet etc) and it’s also your responsibility to differentiate between counterfeit and original of course!
5. When they are paying for the bills (where every gentleman should do), have a peek at their wallet and see the sort of credit card they are using. If it’s a black card, consider yourself lucky ?
6. During your discussion with your POTs, e honest with them. Tell them what are your expectations, what do you want and chat with them like a friend.
And as a reminder, DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT MONEY FIRST!
Let them be the one who brought up the money/allowance issue first, then you are good to go. And another rule that you should go with, no sex in the first meet up. Be firm with yourself and your POT about it.
Instead, give them kisses and let them do some hanky panky stuff (only if you are comfortable with it!) and leave them wanting more out of you.
7. Do not agree immediately with them. Tell them you’d think about it first, and you should do just that. Reconsider all the negotiations you had done during the meeting.
If the arrangements are suitable for both of you, then congratulations! You just got yourself an SD.
My final advice for all SBs, just enjoy your hunting and multiple failures are to be expected. Just don’t give up that’s all.
And with this SD/SB relationship, sex is an issue that you must always expect to be a part of your arrangement and you can’t get away with.
However, the difference between being a prostitute and an SB is that you have the power to say no and the SD would always respect your choices. Your allowances and gifts won’t stop just because you stand your ground and said no. It’s just like being in a normal gf/bf relationship, but the only difference here is that you can get benefits out of it.
Well I guess that’s all that I could think of for now.
Happy hunting for all SBs!
According to the post above, sugar babies looking for a prospective daddy should meet him in a public place and never start the conversation about money. Get to know the man beforehand. If they make it all about money, leave. Take some time to agree and don’t give it all on the first meeting!
Sugar babies also have to know their designer goods, brands, accessories, and anything that can help them gauge the economic status of their prospective daddy.
What do you think of this post? Let us know in the comments!