Get an iPhone X with no contract, $0 upfront and at only $68.87 per month thanks to Circle.Life
Are you getting ready to shell out hundreds of dollars for the newest iPhone model? Ready to do away with the Home Button?
Then you may find it even harder to hold on to your money with this deal from Circles.Life.
The newest iPhone models have wireless charging while the iPhone X does away with the Home Button and is splash, dust and water resistant.
Walk in without cash, walk our with the latest iPhone model
Circles.Life will be offering all three models of the latest Apple smartphones for $0 upfront – the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X – through its partnership program with Singapore banks DBS, POSB and UOB.
Circles.Life subscribers can choose to pay for their favorite smartphone in installments of up to 24 months through their Visa or MasterCard credit cards with the partner banks. Users can also split their payments by choosing to pay an upfront amount of their choice and the remainder by installments.
Related Post: Darren Osborne: Singapore born, British man who rammed van into crowd outside mosque in north London
No lock-in contracts
Unlike the regular contract plans, Circles.Life users can customize their monthly plans each month or switch mobile operators without paying any penalty for early termination. Customers who do so simply continue to pay for the remainder of their credit card installments to their respective banks.
Circles.Life will be offering the following Apple iPhones through this partnership program:
- Apple iPhone X 64GB (Silver, Space Grey) $1,648 upfront, from $68.67 per month for 24-month installments
- Apple iPhone X 256GB (Silver, Space Grey) $1,888 upfront, from $78.67 per month for 24-month installments
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB (Silver, Gold, Space Grey) $1,308 upfront, from $54.50 per month for 24-month installments
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB (Silver, Gold, Space Grey) $1,548 upfront, from $64.50 per month for 24-month installments
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB (Silver, Gold, Space Grey) $1,148 upfront, from $47.83 per month for 24-month installments
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB (Silver, Gold, Space Grey) $1,388 upfront, from $57.83 per month for 24-month installments
To register interest for the new Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, consumers can go to this website.
But what about the Android users?
Also available for the installment plans are the latest devices from Samsung, including the Samsung Note 8, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. Details are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB (Maple Gold, Midnight Black, Orchid Gray) $1,148 upfront, from $47.84 per month for 24-month installments
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB (Maple Gold, Orchid Gray) $1,298 upfront, from $54.09 per month for 24-month installments
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 64GB (Maple Gold, Midnight Black, Orchid Gray) $1,398 upfront, from $58.25 per month for 24-month installments
For the mobile phone user who needs to get the latest iPhone every year, this comes as a relief (and a possible year where you have two iPhones at the same time). For the user who only upgrades after two years or more, this could be the best time to get the newest iPhone.
Related Post: Here's your chance to meet Marvel's Ironman and Doctor Strange for Avengers: Infinity War
Images from Apple official website.