Near the surf of Canggu, The Mandala House is a new villa designed by one of Bali’s leading architects.
The villa’s unique features include a glass-bottomed pool, a swim-up copper bar, home cinema, gym and infinity swimming pool that overlooks the adjoining padi fields.
Overview of the House
With five king en-suites spread over 6,500 square feet of interior, The Mandala House is indeed spacious. The ground floor includes four individually designed bedrooms, a spacious open-plan living space with a sunken lounge, dining room and a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, with a “wet” kitchen for staff. The ground floor also has a large garden, huge 35 metre “main pool” and the swimup bar, fully stocked, and stunningly designed.
The master suite on the first floor, with its views over the padi fields and vaulted ceilings has a large dressing room and bathroom with a granite bolder-carved bathtub.
On the private terrace you can take a dip in the glass-bottomed pool and relax in the hidden “teal room,” which holds a collection of books, films and games to keep you entertained.
The basement houses a screening room, with a full-size projector screen and theatre grade surround sound. Our boxing and training gym, equipped with weights, boxing equipment, TRX, and workout programmes was developed by leading trainers from gyms such as U Fit, Shoreditch House, Frame and AnOther Space.
The house is in beautiful Berawa. Available in the vicinity are cafés, bars, boutiques and restaurants. Beaches are five-minute drives from the villa. Visit the Echo, Canggu, Berawa and The Naked Coconut beaches.
Here are the facilities of the villa:
- All rooms at The Mandala House are air-conditioned and complimentary high-speed broadband WiFi is provided throughout the villa.
- 35m infinity-edge swimming pool
- 5 en-suite bedrooms, all with both walk-in showers and bathtubs (All bedrooms have king size beds, apart from one with twin beds which can be joined if requested)
- Wireless Sonos audio throughout the living areas, terrace and bar
- Cinema: 200 inch screen with a ceiling-mounted, cinema-quality projector, DVD player and DVD Library
- “Teal Room” Library with 52in plasma screen, Netflix and Apple TV
- Fully furnished including designer bed linen, robes, towels and beach towels
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Bespoke complimentary toiletries
Guests can enjoy or request for the following:
- The villa has an excellent team of professional staff, including a concierge and in-house manager, chef, housekeepers and full time security.
- Complimentary breakfast menu serves the healthier poached eggs and avocado on rye bread to the more indulgent scrambled eggs with chorizo
- If you are travelling with children the management can provide a baby cot and arrange for barriers to surround the pool.
- The concierge service is always on hand to arrange a wide range of services at the villa and excursions including: chauffeur driven cars, massages, blowdries and spa services, personal trainers, private yoga classes, surf lessons, private bartenders, restaurant reservations, bar and club access.
- VIP meet-and-greet service at the airport, which whisks you through customs in a minute.
- Access to full catering, mixology and event planning services.
The Mandala house was featured in Elle Decoration as one of “The World’s most beautiful homes”, as well as in the “Condé Nast Traveller HotList.” The villa is available now with daily rates from USD1,000-1,500 for exclusive use.