Team AM Collective did it in January, we had so much fun we wished it was a regular affair! KidZania Singapore must have heard our wishes and their signature Back-to-Kids event for adults will now be held on a regular basis from April onwards! Not sure about you, but I sure am super duper excited! Having brought my kids numerous times over the past one year and played some of the activities myself, I can’t wait to head back for more role-playing fun at KidZania Singapore!
In response to popular demand, the Back-to-Kids event offers adults the unique opportunity to relive their childhood ambitions through more than 40 different real-world professions and enjoy a night out with friends as they navigate through the City. Each Back-to-Kids event will be set apart by different themes – the upcoming session on 28 April 2018 will take on a “Back-to-School” uniform theme, and adults are encouraged to come in their school uniforms and relive their old school days with their ex-schoolmates
Get set for a career change like no other as KidZania Singapore opens its City doors from 6 to 10pm on 28 April for adults to role-play over 40 different real-world professions!Dust the dirt off your old school uniform and come dressed in your school best to win Best Dressed awards, or simply come and enjoy the evening!
Great night out for friends, colleagues, couples and everyone who’s young-at-hearts!
Here are some of the activities Team AM Collective did at KidZania Singapore’s previous Back-to-Kids night in January this year…
We worked at the Nursery of Mount Elizabeth hospital where we
tortured gave some TLC to the baby dolls.
After roaming around the City looking for a job to try out, we tried being journalists with The KidZania Post. Someone was very serious while he crafted his story angle for our interview coverage.
To feed ourselves, we worked at The Soup Spoon and made our own pastries and soup bowl. This was one of my personal favorite because I get to enjoy the warm soup after the activity. This we had to pay to work, but it was worth it!
With just enough time for one last activity that night, we went to the one job with no queue and no on-going session, and we became curators at The Peranakan Museum, one of the prettiest workplace at KidZania Singapore.
One of the activities I missed was to dance at the city parade. This looks very fun for those who love to boogie to retro music!
Book your tickets now for the next Back-to-Kids night at KidZania Singapore to enjoy early bird savings, or round up your friends for the Buddies Bundle promotion!
Date: 4 August 2017, Friday
Time: 6 – 10 pm
Ticket Type (Purchase Period) and Price
General Admission, 4 August 2017 at $58
Early Bird Promotion, till 3 August 2017 at $48
Buddies Bundle (Buy 3 Get 1 Free), till 3 August at $174 (U.P.:$232)
Get your tickets at HERE.
[button link=”https://www.kidzania.com.sg/events/category/events/” type=”big” color=”blue” newwindow=”yes”]More details at KidZania website[/button]
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is only valid for BACK-TO-SKOOL event night on Admission tickets only.
- Applicable for online and on-site purchase: Early Bird Promotion from 3 July – 3 August 2017, Buddies Bundle from 3 July – 3 August 2017
- Ticket redemption (date of visit) is valid on 4 August 2017, 6pm – 10pm only.
- Ticket does not include KidZania Singapore standard day admission.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and not valid for re-validation.
- Tickets are NOT to be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts or promotions.
- This event is only for Adults aged 17 years old and above only, no Kids are allowed.
- Rates exclude Sentosa Island Admission, which is payable to Sentosa Development Corporation on day of visit.
- The Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- Other park rules and regulations apply