Are you going to Japan during the June school holidays? Or are you going to travel to up to three countries in Asia and Australia? And do you, like me, live and die by an Internet connection?
Changi Recommends has TWO value-for-money deals just for you. Now, travellers can rent the Changi Recommends WiFi travel router at a FLAT RATE of only S$15 a day when you travel up to three countries in Asia and Australia in a single trip. If you are just going to Japan, you can rent the router for only S$8 a day by using my promo code! (Details below.)
This is a bargain considering that the usual rate for non-European markets is S$12 per day, per market. If you are visiting more than one destination in a single trip, and if you reserve the Changi Recommends routers at the usual price in the usual manner, it means having to pay double or triple because your rent is determined by the number of days you carry the router(s) with you.
I just got back from a trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand and got to experience the Changi Recommends’ global WiFi router for myself.
I cannot live without internet. With the WiFi router, I was able to get internet access even during a domestic flight transfer from Koh Samui to Chiang Mai and in remote hilly areas in Chiang Mai.
That’s how I posted amazing pictures like these on Instagram on-the-spot (do follow me on instagram if you have not done so already):
As the June holiday approaches, I know many fellow Singaporeans will be traveling overseas for vacations. Why not rent a WiFi router from Changi Recommends so you can stay connected all the time?
- Never get lost again! Make use of your Internet connection to get directions from Google maps or other GPS services
- Update your travel itinerary on-the-go! With 24-7 internet and unlimited data, you can search and plan your itinerary on-the-go.
- Avoid all the tourists traps! Check online for prices before you buy anything you are not familiar with.
- Stay connected to Singapore or anywhere in the world with internet. Whether it’s via messaging services or video calls, the world is so small even if you and your loved ones are far apart.
- Share WiFi with other travellers and be the most popular person! Believe me, everyone loves free WiFi – tried and tested!
- Best of all – Changi Recomends is having a special promotion for Alvinology readers!
Special for Alvinology Readers:
Alvinology’s readers can enjoy a rent rate for routers to Japan at S$8/day by entering the code, ALVIN8 , when you reserve with Changi Recommends – www.changiwifi.com
This promotion is throughout June and the user has to travel by 30 June 2015.
ASIA PACIFIC WIFI PLAN
Changi Recommends has just introduced their Asia Pacific WiFi plan, a rent service for travellers to get connected in up to three countries in Asia and Australia.
Travellers can now rent the WiFi routers from them at a flat rate of S$15 a day (daily basis) when you fly to more than 1 destination in a single trip!
To introduce this service, Changi Recommends will be running a roadshow at Ang Mo Kio Hub from 25 May to 31 May, 10am to 10pm. Do head down to find out more if you are interested.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATION
To improve travellers’ renting experience, you can now make reservations either by calling the call centre at +65 6922 9508 or Whatsapp to +65 9427 6977. More information is available on Changi Recommends website –www.changiwifi.com