There are many things to do at Changi Airport when you are in transit. Most of the time, we just rush through the transit halls without doing much exploring.
I had the luxury to linger around in the departure halls last Friday, thanks to a special invitation by the Changi Airport team to experience #ADayinTransit at Changi Airport.
At a glance, Changi Airport is connected to more than 280 cities in the world, serving more than 100 airlines. Today, it is still the world’s most awarded airport with over 450 awards, despite fierce competition from many newer airports globally. Highlights which you can experience in the airport include:
- 5 Themed Gardens
- More than 1,000 butterflies in the Butterfly Garden at Terminal 3
- More than 800 charging points for charging of mobile devices
- 10,000 baggage trolleys available for passengers, free of charge
- 350 retail and service and over 120 food and beverage outlets
- 550 free internet kiosks across the three terminals and free airport-wide Wi-Fi
- Two Movie Theatres at Terminals 2 and 3 where passengers can catch free movies
I will let the pictures do the talking:
More information about Changi Airport is available via their official website. Hopefully, this post inspired to do a little more exploring next time you are in Transit at Changi Airport. Who know, maybe you just be the next Changi Millionaire! 🙂